digestive issues

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
2peasinapod4fun

digestive issues

Post by 2peasinapod4fun » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:53 am

Just posted in the introduction area but thought this might be a better place to ask

Girlfriend and I are nearly AO in that vaginal penetration is only 1 out of 20+ occasions. One reccuring item I am noticing is she has digestive issues next day. Loose or almost watery BM and lower stomach ache or more accurately active bowels. Common issue?

We use coconut oil as lube and I dont always ejaculate in anus if that helps answer any questions.

MiltonFromBrazil

Re: digestive issues

Post by MiltonFromBrazil » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:37 pm

It's more likely a reaction to the coconut oil lubricant. Did you try a water-based lubricant already?

2peasinapod4fun

Post by 2peasinapod4fun » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:32 am

Maybe we need to try other lube for a longer period of time to see if it is related.

Thus far we have tried or used:
Astroglide
Astroglide platinum
oilive oil
coconut oil
grapseeed oil

All of them worked well but we migrated to coconut oil due to fact it does not stain cloth and it would be a more "natural " lube vs over the counter water based options.

Is there potential the digestive issues are caused by the action of anal in of itself? making the lower colon and digestive tract more active ?

She claims the discomfort is definately worth the benefits since her orgasms from anal are just over the top intense vs anything else in the past.I just dont like seeing her in pain or discomfort.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:50 am

Have you tried using less lube, or no lube at all (patience required!)? As she is quite experienced that may go better than you expect.

Have you considered the possibility that your lube (or your method of applying it) could be somehow contaminated?
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

2peasinapod4fun

Post by 2peasinapod4fun » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:55 am

Typically I use as little lube as possible but always take indication from her if she needs more to make it more comfortable/enjoyable. May have to try the over the counter lubes for a bit and see if that reduces stomach issues.

I guess the coconut oil container always has the potential at least for contamination. We use a sealed glass container with a rubber ring gasket and clasp to keep the container sealed tight when not in use. I only dip my fingers into that container when getting lube for her and for anal only. So if it is contaminated most likely it would be only from her own body.( we dont use that container of lube for anything else in other words)

Guess I better get to researching on the net more. I am almost wondering if it is the action of the rough hard anal itself making her digestive track go into over drive for a day or two afterwards.

Analien

Post by Analien » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:14 am

2peasinapod4fun wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:55 am
I am almost wondering if it is the action of the rough hard anal itself making her digestive track go into over drive for a day or two afterwards.

Of course, It could be the reason too. Try being more gentle maybe? ;)
As for the lube, only Virgin coconut oil should be used. It has antimicrobial properties, and does not spoil, if stored well. So, I wouldn't see the problem here, unless she has an allergy to that, which is less probable. I don't know what kind of the coconut oil
you use though.

Have you tried Xanthan gum mixed with coconut oil as a lubricant? From my experience, it is one of the best formulas you can use for anal.

There is a topic by me about the Xanthan gum somewhere on the forum.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

ProfessorOfService

Post by ProfessorOfService » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm

I only dip my fingers into that container when getting lube for her and for anal only.

You dip your fingers into it??? Have you ever "only dipped your finger inside somebody else's mouth or nose and then wondered why you got their cold or flu or Covid-19?"

If you want to keep something sterile, you don't dip one of the most contaminated parts of your body in it. Why not dip your cock in it?

It doesn't sound like she's getting an infection, so this is probably not what's causing her loose stools and indigestion, but you should pour it out onto your fingers or penis. Otherwise that container is growing your bacteria and viruses, baby!

Sincerely,

Tony

2peasinapod4fun

Post by 2peasinapod4fun » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:40 am

Issues have been ongoing for a number of months now but she refuses to give up Anal due to the over the top orgasms.

since the beginning of covid I have "religiously " washed hands prior to going to bed and/or intercourse. And yes the coconut oil has been swapped out and container washed since the same time. So i Understand the thought of fingers contaminating . think its time to change lubes and see if that ends problems or if they continue.

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:35 am

May be it is just normal. Her arse is where shit comes from so just be clean and tidy.
As long as she cleans up there before you have anal then you ok I think.

CuriousKitten

Post by CuriousKitten » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:51 am

I wouldn't use astroglide or any product containing glycerin. I learned that one the hard way