anus too dilated after a while ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
hasani2222

Re: anus too dilated after a while ?

Post by hasani2222 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:22 pm

That's exactly what I would've recommended. Perhaps after oral, use that saliva to enter in, no other lube. Her ass guts will stick to your cock and give a tighter feel. Keep a wipe closeby to drive off her ass juices if it gets more wet. I too prefer a tight ass. Happy Assfucking!

Samy

Post by Samy » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:19 am

The best is no lube and ass to mouth, if she feels she needs more lube, just make her suck your cock. Saliva is the best lube, leaving just the right amount of friction.

Also, clit denial does help A LOT for anal grip.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:52 am

I agree with all the suggestions you've gotten so far! Reducing the use of lube in that situation will increase stimulation, and you can just use more saliva as needed when more is necessary. Using a dildo alongside your penis for double anal can also be a great option for tightening her ass for your stimulation while giving her double the stimulation. If you try this, try sliding it in while you pull out and vice versa to give her a really intense feeling she'll probably love!

Glad it's working out for you.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:30 pm

My wife and I had much the same experience at one time.  When she began performing ass to mouth, it made a huge difference.  If she begins feeling like she's too dialated, she stops and sucks my cock.  This does two things, it removes some of the lubricant and anal mucus from my cock, and gives her ass a minute to "reset." 

I also agree that eliminating clitoral/vaginal stimulation helps, as this allows her to concentrate on rectal stimulation.  Then, all of her efforts will be directed toward working her ass to bring about an orgasm.  This will naturally cause her to bear down, then constrict, creating a natural sucking stimulation of your cock as well as heightening her stimulation.

I know, either one of these things may be difficult to pursued her to try, as many women are taken aback at the thought of ass to mouth or the elimination of vaginal/clitoral stimulation.   Surprisingly, my wife didn't object to ass to mouth at all. It was the elimination of vaginal/clitoral stimulation that took time and effort. She's thankful for it now, but was skeptical at one time.

Good luck with your efforts. Keep us updated.