Training

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Daddy'sBabygirl

Training

Post by Daddy'sBabygirl » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:24 am

Hi! I've recently started seriously anal training, and I noticed something today that I'm not sure if it's normal or not. I got my biggest plug in twice yesterday with not a ton of effort, and then today I could hardly get my medium plug in. Is it normal to be tighter after training? Is there anything I can do to reduce that?

Samy

Re: Training

Post by Samy » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:23 am

When people have rectal incontinence due to a weak sphincter, you know what they do? They make you put something in your ass, and grip on it. Training makes your asshole muscles stronger, not weaker. So it's all psychological, all about making your body want to be penetrated.

You therefore have to first relax, and tease your ass with smaller stuff, like your fingers, to cause anal pleasure and make your ass want more.

Opening up is some sort of reflex that you'll get eventually by causing pleasure, not necessarily by shoving up bigger and bigger things.

Also, plugs are about griping on it so it doesn't get out once it's in, unlike dildos. If you want to learn to open up, use dildos or fingers.

Daddy'sBabygirl

Post by Daddy'sBabygirl » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:37 am

I got a set of anal training dildos, and they have the same type of neck that's smaller than the shaft. Should I start thinking about getting a dildo instead of stretching plugs?

Samy

Post by Samy » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:43 am

If you want to train to open up, dildos are better than plugs, triangular shaped ones in particular (the further you get in, the bigger it gets). Program long sessions where you fuck your ass with them, and it'll help you open up better than keeping plugs in.

Daddy'sBabygirl

Post by Daddy'sBabygirl » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:08 am

I've tried looking for one like you described, but I can't dibs one. Any suggestions where to look?

Samy

Post by Samy » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:41 am

Daddy'sBabygirl

Post by Daddy'sBabygirl » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:20 am

Fantastic, thank you so much!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:59 am

A variety of different things can affect tightness throughout the day—often earlier in the day, you're more relaxed, and anal penetration can be easier. If you're stressed, that can translate to muscle tightness, which makes it harder to penetrate.

So that, could explain why it was easy to get your big plug in without warming up one day and not another. In general, you should warm up before any time you play, starting with something small and working your way up in size over the course of several minutes, just to get your muscles happy and relaxed and ready to stretch. Think of it as foreplay: it's important for anal, too.

With more practice and experience, less warmup is necessary. But if you're actively in the process of training, it's always a good idea.

Samy

Post by Samy » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:36 am

I'd like to add that anal masturbation and fucking does erase TONS of stress. Another advantage of anal.

Trog

Post by Trog » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:36 pm

We are working out the training of my little toy currently.

I found the blunt plug of squarepegtoy really nice. The point is that neck is quite large, but this are still plugs that stay in place without too much effort. (but a bit expensive :-( )

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/blunt-plug/

And they come with a variety of sizes... which allow you to go slowly :-). Going to fast is not a great idea, as it can lower the sensitivity of your inner skin and therefore make sex less good :-). Advises given to me was 30 minutes session 1 to 3 times per day.