What to do to prevent a mess

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
CuriousKitten

What to do to prevent a mess

Post by CuriousKitten » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:57 am

I'm not new to anal sex by any means but my body has definitely changed over the years. When I first started having it I never had issues with a mess ever unless I was put on an antibiotic and that made total sense to me. Fast forward to my current partner, and there's been a handful of times that have ended up being fairly dirty. I know a large part is likely my diet, I definitely need to change that up but what else can I do aside from going to the bathroom right before? I want to be anytime anal for him eventually but I'm not sure how to get there from here. Last night he walked into the bedroom and saw me with my largest plug in my ass and I had planned on using the bathroom once more before bed but that didn't get to happen at that point haha

So we had a small mess at the end and both of us took a shower. Since we are going to try anal only for a minimum of a week, I'm looking for ways to either minimize or completely prevent this from happening in the future. Any and all advice is much appreciated!

FarmerDan

Re: What to do to prevent a mess

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:42 am

I assume you've followed the usual dietary advice. Have you thought of using a Shut Shot (shower attachment) for a quick rinse a few minutes before starting?
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:46 am

Hi @CuriousKitten! Have you read the Anal Hygiene page on in the Guide?

It covers a lot of the basics, and diet is a big one. You may be able to help significantly by taking a fiber supplement daily or just ensuring you have enough dietary fiber in what you eat naturally!

That said, it's anal and sometimes it can just get messy no matter what you do, though with diet and the occasional cleaning before play/sex if needed, you can keep that to a minimum!

CuriousKitten

Post by CuriousKitten » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:44 am

analsexonly wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:46 am
Hi @CuriousKitten! Have you read the Anal Hygiene page on in the Guide?

It covers a lot of the basics, and diet is a big one. You may be able to help significantly by taking a fiber supplement daily or just ensuring you have enough dietary fiber in what you eat naturally!

That said, it's anal and sometimes it can just get messy no matter what you do, though with diet and the occasional cleaning before play/sex if needed, you can keep that to a minimum!

Diet is definitely the biggest factor for me!

Samy

Post by Samy » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:49 am

Myself, I don't recommend a shower attachment because you can't easily gauge how much water you put in, and generally end up with too much water that'll accumulate higher up in your ass, muddy up, and then drip during sex. Use an enema pear instead, I use it daily and I'm always clean. I advise to put water in (not too much), push it out in the bathroom, then finger your ass to push the remaining water out, to warm up, and to check if you're clean (repeat if you're not). Try to touch the colon fold with the tip of your fingers to check if you're also clean up there, and to ease it up. Fingering yourself on a regular basis will also help you understand better how your ass works and increase pleasure.

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:15 am

CuriousKitten wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:57 am
what else can I do aside from going to the bathroom right before? I want to be anytime anal for him eventually but I'm not sure how to get there from here.

The reason you're getting dirty almost every time is because of going to the toilet right before anal, because then there's still stuff in your rectum. Give it a couple hours for it to clear out (idk how it works but I think whatever's in the rectum kind of goes back to the intestine) and you shouldn't be getting dirty after.
DMs welcome

Trog

Post by Trog » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:52 pm

@CuriousKitten

What thing that helps my toy to be clean most of the time is indeed diet, but not only what but also when. My toy is not very into douching/enemas, but definitely into fisting :-), and i am definitely not into scat lol...

One good thing is to eat at regular times everyday, and avoid any food between diners. Then you need to understand your digestion cycle as it really vary from one person to another.

One way to understand it is to fast for 12 hours, then have a dinner made of lot of veggies and lot of sesame seeds (do not chew the seeds!). Then the seeds will be easy to spot in your poop... So you will know how long it takes you to perferm one digestion cycle. From this you can know what times you should avoid to eat to avoid to have your collon full at play time.

Example: it take 22 hours... You fuck usually between 15pm and 1am... therefore avoid to eat between 17pm and 3am. Then yup that is crap.... it means that your main diner should be breakfast and/or lunch (especially that most people have around 24h digestion cycle... but can be as short as 14 hours )

If you are starving during the time you should avoid to eat to be clean at the time you fuck, you can eat things that are fully digested and therefor produce very tiny amount of poop... Such as: meat, potatoes, white bread, cheese... but avoid anything that contains fibers... Fibers are for the diners which will be finished to be digested in the times you usually do not fuck....

Then having a good diet, which gives a good digestion is better not only for sex, but also for health, fitness, and silhouette...