Will my ass get loose like my vagina did?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Jess for anal

Will my ass get loose like my vagina did?

Post by Jess for anal » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:39 pm

I noticed over the years that my pussy got loose, I can’t hardly feel a dick in it. I can be asleep and my husband would fuck me and not wake me up, it sucks. Not with anal. Will it get to that over time? How do I keep the tightness of my ass? I started doing Kegel exercises to prevent that, I am afraid wearing a plug will loosen me too much and then I will sleep thru night sex if my hubby wants to take me when I am asleep. I took it doggie style today as recommended in this forum and his dick felt huge, no orgasm yet, but will continue to look for it, why do men come so quick, I wished I could do 20-30 minute sessions, that would be awesome 😎

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Will my ass get loose like my vagina did?

Post by analsexonly » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:44 pm

Not typically, no. The anal muscles in particular naturally stay much tighter, even after lots of use. You can always exercise them as well if you are concerned about them not being strong enough, but wearing a butt plug regularly can actually help with that as well, even though it may seem counterintuitive. They'll help keep your anal muscles more relaxed and elastic, but also stronger, because you're working to retain them all the time when wearing the plug.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:28 pm

My wife and I have been having anal sex for nearly 30 years, anal only for the past 14. Until recently she has had no issues whatsoever. Recently, she felt like she was too loose when really into it. In all honesty, I didn't notice a difference. Performing ass to mouth when this happened seemed to help, as it removed some lubricant and allowed her ass a minute to reset, but she didn't feel like it made enough of a difference. So, she began wearing a small glass plug with a very gradual taper for a couple hours a day. This, coupled with silicone lubricant, required her to squeeze it to keep it from coming out while going about her activities. Within a couple of weeks, we noticed a real difference. She didn't feel she was too loose, and I felt like she had more control to squeeze me (she never felt loose to me anyway). When we really noticed it was when she orgasmed, her sphincter would squeeze and release and squeeze and release me.

So, as a couple who have probably had anal sex approaching 8000 times, from my best estimation, I can say it probably isn't a concern. However, if it should occur, a little "light exercise" will tighten things back up again in no time.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:14 am

Wow, lmwa! Great hint - will def try. I also worry that after the initial penetration and some hard thrusting, I feel like my lover is missing out on tightness - though they have all said not (can't trust guys though).

TantricKing

Post by TantricKing » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:18 am

@ LuvMyWifesAss
8000 in 30 years that is a very good stat for a mature couple: 3 out of 4 days on average for three decades!

Can you share any tips on how you both stay so hot?

How did your intensity change when you went AO?

igiuL deepS

Post by igiuL deepS » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:53 am

I happen to know for a fact that pussies getting loose is a myth. The vagina is a muscle; if sex stretched out the vagina then bench presses would stretch out your biceps.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:56 am

igiuL deepS wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:53 am
I happen to know for a fact that pussies getting loose is a myth. The vagina is a muscle; if sex stretched out the vagina then bench presses would stretch out your biceps.

Try telling that to the peeps on reddit's r/loosepussyloverschat :D