How Important is Distilled Water to Safe Enema?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
sbm

How Important is Distilled Water to Safe Enema?

Post by sbm » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:58 pm

If you want to do a deep water enema that fills the colon with two or more liters of water, how important is it to use distilled water? The references I found online were very ambiguous on this issue. If I use a system that attaches to a shower fixture, that is obviously going to use tap water. In my area the tap water quality is pretty good (i.e., not much chlorine or heavy metals). I have noticed that after an enema that cleans out my colon that I feel unwell starting about two hours later for about four to six hours.

sbm

Re: How Important is Distilled Water to Safe Enema?

Post by sbm » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:18 pm

I am surprised that I am answering my own question and that no one chipped in over quite a bit of time here. The answer is you MUST use distilled water, NEVER tap water, when doing an enema. Tap water can contain chlorine or chloramine which will then absorb systemically in the rectum and colon. In addition, tap water may contain high levels of copper or other minerals.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:53 pm

First: why would hou do a full collon enema ?

Second: flushing out you whole collon removes the good bacteria and you bowel movement will get runny. You may even develop diarea. So don’t do this too often.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:53 pm
First: why would hou do a full collon enema ?

Second: flushing out you whole collon removes the good bacteria and you bowel movement will get runny. You may even develop diarea. So don’t do this too often.

Some like deep anal play. To avoid encountering feces, a deeper cleanse is needed. We haven’t ventured into deep anal play using long anal toys because I’d be freaked out inserting a 2 foot long toy in my wife’s ass. I’m not bothered by a little “soot”, as my wife refers to it, when having anal sex. In fact the darkened fluids that smear her ass I find erotic sometimes. It doesn’t happen very often and when it does there won’t be any ass to mouth during that session but it’s no big deal for either of us.

There are members of the forum who will have more knowledge of the prep for deep anal play.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:40 am

sbm wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:58 pm
If you want to do a deep water enema that fills the colon with two or more liters of water, how important is it to use distilled water? The references I found online were very ambiguous on this issue. If I use a system that attaches to a shower fixture, that is obviously going to use tap water. In my area the tap water quality is pretty good (i.e., not much chlorine or heavy metals). I have noticed that after an enema that cleans out my colon that I feel unwell starting about two hours later for about four to six hours.

Just use tap water.

Other cool thing to have is a Bidet. after going to the toilet you can be clean and ready for some action