Avoiding “the runs”

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Postanddeliver

Avoiding “the runs”

Post by Postanddeliver » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:02 am

Hi All

My girlfriend loves anal and prefers it to PIV (we’re early in our AOL journey ;) ). Whenever I come in her she soon gets diarrhea which then means a break for a day or so, which neither of us want. Any advice on how to avoid this, other than the obvious?

notnice66

Re: Avoiding “the runs”

Post by notnice66 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am

Hmmmm, what's the obvious? Pulling out and cumming somewhere else? Can't be too bad, especially if she has cum already.

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:16 pm

When my wife and I started having anal she would get up and immediately go to the bathroom or else it would give her some grief the next day. Now though she almost always dozed off when we are done and just let’s my cum stay in her till morning. And too her tummy troubles are much more unlikely even though she isn’t doing a bathroom break until morning. So little by little by wife is adapting.

MeleLover9711

Post by MeleLover9711 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:53 pm

My wife and I are still in the beginnings of our Anal journey. I hope it could turn to AO one day, but she isn't there yet. I came in her Ass last night, and as of this afternoon, she is still having "the runs," kind of. She attributed it to my cum (when I cum in her ass, I cum muuuuuch more than anywhere else. Her Ass practically sucks the cum out of me) mixing with her feces, turning it into something close to diarrhea. Is this similar to what you're talking about?

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Tue May 18, 2021 7:31 am

I would suggest its less anal more diet etc