Favorite lube?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MamaGlizzy

Re: Favorite lube?

Post by MamaGlizzy » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:14 pm

we use nothing but Uberlube, a heavenly silicon lube.
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:47 pm

MamaGlizzy wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:14 pm

We have a bottle of Uberlube. It’s the highest quality silicone lube you can find. It helps with insertion of a large glass plug, but we don’t use it when I penetrate her ass. It’s too slick and both of us lose the incredible feeling during anal penetration.

We’ve had success with a CBD infused water based lube. She also uses a quality CBD salve on her hole before and after our anal sessions.

For silicone lube lovers, and there are many in the anal community, Uberlube is the best out there. I even applied some to a high quality silicone anal dildo we use and it didn’t damage it. It’s generally recommended not to use silicone lube on silicone toys.

Happy to share info on the CBD lube and salve we use. Anything for anal sex!

Dmaxrob

Post by Dmaxrob » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:14 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:47 pm
MamaGlizzy wrote:

We have a bottle of Uberlube. It’s the highest quality silicone lube you can find. It helps with insertion of a large glass plug, but we don’t use it when I penetrate her ass. It’s too slick and both of us lose the incredible feeling during anal penetration.

We’ve had success with a CBD infused water based lube. She also uses a quality CBD salve on her hole before and after our anal sessions.

For silicone lube lovers, and there are many in the anal community, Uberlube is the best out there. I even applied some to a high quality silicone anal dildo we use and it didn’t damage it. It’s generally recommended not to use silicone lube on silicone toys.

Definitely interested in your CBD lube and salve suggestions.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:02 am

Dmaxrob wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:14 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:47 pm
MamaGlizzy wrote:

Definitely interested in your CBD lube and salve suggestions.

Here’s the lube we use. We use their water based product but they also have a CBD infused silicone lube as well. We strongly prefer a water based lube.

https://shopmiabella.com/product/bella- ... 100mg-6oz/

And here’s a link to CBD ointment. She applies this to her sphincter before and after anal sex.

https://vermontpurecbd.com/our-products ... alm-500mg/

We’ve used CBD for years because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Seems logical we’d find a way to use it for anal sex.

John69

Post by John69 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:01 am

Silicone-based lubricant is basically the best because it works the longest.
Met 10 jaar ervaring in de seks speeltjes industrie helpen wij bij https://ladykiller.nl je op weg in de seksspeeltjes jungle.