Favorite lube?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
EverExpandingHole

Re: Favorite lube?

Post by EverExpandingHole » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:14 am

We use CleanStream Natural Water-Based Lube. I've been using it for years, with everything that goes in my ass.
I buy it through Amazon.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:08 am

At the moment we use one called 'Spunk' its a corny name but good lube. We don't tend to use lube for anal sex, only occasionally if I want to last a very long time. Normally we just use spit. But when we do use lube for toys or fisting etc 'Spunk' works well. It is a hybrid water/silicone and washes off easily and doesn't seem to stain. It also feels nice on the skin afterwards. Water based ones often feel sticky as they dry and pure silicone can be a pig to wash off. Spunk seems to also be OK with all our toys even silicone ones. I also like coconut oil and boy butter original, but some people voiced concern about using either of those in the vagina or with certain toy materials, but they do both feel nice. 'Spunk' is just thick enough not to instantly run all over the place and drip off toys like some do. Sounds like I'm trying to sell it! Hahaha

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:45 pm

My partner and I are true believers in the miracle of coconut oil!!!

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:26 pm

We only use silicon based lubes now. I like a brand called pjur from Germany. High quality and can purchase it in bulk size large bottles. We keep some coconut oil around too because it is convenient to scoop out a small knob of it and push it up into the rectum before an enema or to moisturize the skin after an enema. Coconut oil also feels soothing after rough play that results in minor tearing or bleeding.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:25 pm

Ace of Fours wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:40 am
Has anyone here ever had a silicone lube damage a silicone toy?
We have used silicone lubes exclusively for years now (usually pjur range) and use them with loads of silicone toys. Never had a single issue.
I did once spill silicone lube on a remote control for the tv though and that was a different story. The rubber buttons absorbed the lube and swelled up to comedy size making the whole device unusable :D
Afaik, the whole silicone toys and lube incompatability thing is a bit of a myth based on lower quality lubes and toys. I have seen a few more technical online articles explaining what specific silicone compounds cause the issues and how high quality and medical grade lubes have no such issues.

There is an article on the Square Peg website where the inventor of the square Peg super soft silicone discusses that very question. Seems its a bit of an urban myth that sort of caught on and became accepted as fact. I've been using silicone on my square Peg toys ever since. I've had zero degredation.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:39 am

I read that years ago sleazy manufacturers said their toys were silicone but they were made from all sorts of crap that would melt. I have used silicone on several silicone toys with no problem, but I have also found if I spot test and leave a drop on for a a time it can leave a mark. I have also done this with 'Spunk' hybrid lube and it has been fine so I use that lube a lot now. I found Doc Johnson toys to self melt if left in contact with each other - Who knows what they are made of; but I steer well clear of them now. That kind of reactivity can not be good inside you. I just use Silicone, glass and the odd latex toy and use silicone/water hybrid lube. But then pure silicone or something like Boy butter can be good for certain things. Just put a blob of lube on the base of your toy and leave it over night and see if it reacts.

The Rumpire

Post by The Rumpire » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:03 am

I use a lube called Lubido anal ease lubricant, I started with ky like most people and found I was never done buying it. I ordered Lubido ages ago and still on same bottle, I find it very good a little lasts ages I normally apply once and it does me a whole session with the wife it also works well with condoms although I've not had a condom on during anal for ages now as I don't like to have them on. This lube makes the entry painless and you can go deep and faster relatively quickly and go for a long session. Now each to their own others will have there favourite but I like this one. Here's the link for anyone interested https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lubido-Aloe-In ... B01KJL45P0

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:28 pm

I used waterbased lubes. But one day, when we just started anal sex, my girlfriend came home from a friend who told her coconut oil was a great lube. We’ve been using it ever since, cause it only has advantages:

- It is all natural
- It lasts for really long fucksessions
- You can buy it at the grocarystore
- It tastes good for ass to mouth

Plus my girlfriend says she often had infections with her ex. She thinks it was the lube which caused it cause with me, and coconut oil, she didn’t have one issue. And I assfuck her every day.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Toyboy89

Post by Toyboy89 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:16 pm

Cum lube from Bad Dragon is my favorite.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:40 am

We have recently been put on to X lube powder. We don't generally use lube, just a little spit for sex, but X lube is great for fisting you can make it as thick or thin as you want, great value for money as well. We have tried it for sex just to see and it is fine for that that.