Favorite lube?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
EverExpandingHole

Re: Favorite lube?

Post by EverExpandingHole » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:14 am

We use CleanStream Natural Water-Based Lube. I've been using it for years, with everything that goes in my ass.
I buy it through Amazon.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:08 am

At the moment we use one called 'Spunk' its a corny name but good lube. We don't tend to use lube for anal sex, only occasionally if I want to last a very long time. Normally we just use spit. But when we do use lube for toys or fisting etc 'Spunk' works well. It is a hybrid water/silicone and washes off easily and doesn't seem to stain. It also feels nice on the skin afterwards. Water based ones often feel sticky as they dry and pure silicone can be a pig to wash off. Spunk seems to also be OK with all our toys even silicone ones. I also like coconut oil and boy butter original, but some people voiced concern about using either of those in the vagina or with certain toy materials, but they do both feel nice. 'Spunk' is just thick enough not to instantly run all over the place and drip off toys like some do. Sounds like I'm trying to sell it! Hahaha

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:45 pm

My partner and I are true believers in the miracle of coconut oil!!!

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:26 pm

We only use silicon based lubes now. I like a brand called pjur from Germany. High quality and can purchase it in bulk size large bottles. We keep some coconut oil around too because it is convenient to scoop out a small knob of it and push it up into the rectum before an enema or to moisturize the skin after an enema. Coconut oil also feels soothing after rough play that results in minor tearing or bleeding.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.