Favorite lube?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Pluggedkitty

Favorite lube?

Post by Pluggedkitty » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:29 am

I'm going to soon need to replenish my lube supply and was wondering, what are people's favorite lubes?

I'm partial to water based because I use primarily silicone toys, but open to having multiple lubes around for different uses. 😜

What works best for you?

Munchkin86

Re: Favorite lube?

Post by Munchkin86 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:37 am

8-) I don’t have any suggestions be we are also looking for more lube.

Analien

Post by Analien » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:28 am

You might find some inspiration here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18748&p=27456&hilit ... gum#p27456
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

Nic

Post by Nic » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:59 am

Try J-Lube , comes in a powder and mix with water

Pluggedkitty

Post by Pluggedkitty » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:21 am

Thank you! I'd tried to search posts for lube... But was told it was too common of a search term, lol. Appreciate the recommendations!

Ace of Fours

Post by Ace of Fours » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:40 am

Has anyone here ever had a silicone lube damage a silicone toy?
We have used silicone lubes exclusively for years now (usually pjur range) and use them with loads of silicone toys. Never had a single issue.
I did once spill silicone lube on a remote control for the tv though and that was a different story. The rubber buttons absorbed the lube and swelled up to comedy size making the whole device unusable :D
Afaik, the whole silicone toys and lube incompatability thing is a bit of a myth based on lower quality lubes and toys. I have seen a few more technical online articles explaining what specific silicone compounds cause the issues and how high quality and medical grade lubes have no such issues.

Makris

Post by Makris » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:47 am

I recently incorporated anal sex with two women. The first woman (that would suggest anal sex) said her favorite lube is coconut oil! The second woman who was hesitant about anal did some research online and independently came to the conclusion that coconut oil is the best. I have a bag full of various branded and non-branded lubes but coconut oil is what these two women only want to use now and it works very well. It’s mostly solid at room temperature which makes it easier to apply than liquid lubes.

I place some amount on her asshole and more on my cock. We always start with a coconut oiled butt plug unless we already had sex that day.

anal_seb

Post by anal_seb » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:09 am

If you want to go really wide and deep, like fisting. Huge buttplugs and dildos j-lube is perfect.
It's designed for monster toys and fists.
Everything goes deep easily

anal_seb

Post by anal_seb » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:10 am

If you want to go really wide and deep, like fisting. Huge buttplugs and dildos j-lube is perfect.
It's designed for monster toys and fists.
Everything goes deep easily

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:24 pm

My wife and I are exclusively silicone. We started using it just for anal but about a year and a half ago switched to using it exclusively. We still have vaginal sex regularly and my wife would regularly get yeast infections but ever since we switched to silicone she has never had one and upon further investigation it turns out that KY and similar contain glucose which yeast feed on. So silicone lube for the win!