Is orgasm denial the only path for powerful anal orgasms for women?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MeleLover9711

Is orgasm denial the only path for powerful anal orgasms for women?

Post by MeleLover9711 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:52 pm

My wife and I have been on a long anal journey. Anal play began 3 years ago. It started with the lightest on anal play once every other month to overall butt affection being our staple. But she has yet to orgasm anally. She is convinced she never will. She is convinced she can only orgasm vaginally.

I've noticed from other anecdotes that many women transition into AO through orgasm denial. My wife will never buy that, especially since she believes it isn't possible for her. Before we met, she was a pansexual who preferred women.

And so, here's my question: is orgasm denial the only path for women to transition to AOL? The only way I think she will commit to AO is if she honestly prefers anal orgasms to vaginal. Then perhaps making such a decision, committing to it could amplify those anal orgasms?

amaizeg

Re: Is orgasm denial the only path for powerful anal orgasms for women?

Post by amaizeg » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 pm

Not actually orgasm denial, but not stimulating the clit is what seems to be the gateway to anal orgasms. Several women have told me that and I am sure the women here will mostly confirm it.

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:16 pm

My wife and I have been on our anal journey about 6 years. It took me quite a while to get her to agree to it and even when she did, and for quite some time after we started doing it, she said she could never imagine being able to orgasm at all through anal.

Now though she’s gotten to where she can have orgasms while having anal, albeit with clitoral stimulation, and usually it’s multiple (one while having anal followed immediately by me eating her out).

Obviously I’d love for her to orgasm anally, and plan to suggest to her later this year about a month of regular anal sex, but it’s probably not where she’s at...yet (we have anal about once a week)

So while I can’t answer your exact question, I have seen progress with my wife and hope the same for you.

MeleLover9711

Post by MeleLover9711 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:45 am

It's comforting to hear stories similar to mine. I wish I could have anal once a week.. but, it is hard with the kids. But I love where our anal love is going, and I'm willing to wait. She's learned that she can get quite the reaction by teasing me with her ass and asshole. Last night, I caressed and massaged her whole ass, ass crack, perennial and asshole (since I'm recovering from my vasectomy she wants to wait till my birthday to have sex. She's planning on us getting "dirty" :D and wants me as recovered as possible - so no rimming or direct sexual actions allowed), doing this made her cum several times. Never was her clit or vagina touched, it was all anal and butt loving! I'm hoping for more opportunities to give her an anal orgasm.

But like I said, I'm willing to wait. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this woman, and with the way things are going now, it's going to be filled with mostly butt-loving. I hardly ever touch her vagina. 80% of our sexual affections is with her butt. It's just translating this change into penetrative sex that's taking longer. But hey, I'm in this for the long haul.

I genuinely appreciate your response. Hearing other's stories similar to mine makes me feel much more at ease with myself. Thanks!

Samy

Post by Samy » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:02 am

Not a woman here, a bottom gay male, but I can say that the advices given by analsexonly in his blog worked perfectly for me.

Like amaizeg said, the trick isn't orgasm denial but not stimulating the genitals, ever, be it during sex or masturbation.

Obviously, at first, such a rule can lead to frustration, and the trick is, every time you feel a strong urge to have your genitals touched, have your ass stimulated instead - with a partner, your fingers, toys, or by wearing a butt plug. After a while, frustration will become perpetual horniness, you'll get hooked to the sensation, and actually, it'll make you want to be fucked in the ass even more.

Then, the turning point is your first anal orgasm: it's so powerful that you'll be happy to have gotten rid of genital stimulation, and you'll perceive your genitals as a pleasure killer rather than a pleasure giver. From there, it's really easy to become anal only. The process can take a few months.

Myself, after two years, I've gotten to the point where all my orgasms/ejaculation come from anal stimulation only (sometimes, I can ejaculate from deepthroating, but that's something else, it's just excitation), and I can make myself easily orgasm (anal orgasm + ejaculation) from fingering myself.

Something that can help during sex is covering your genitals with desensitising cream. It helps you shift your attention.

FMF

Post by FMF » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:33 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 pm
Not actually orgasm denial, but not stimulating the clit is what seems to be the gateway to anal orgasms. Several women have told me that and I am sure the women here will mostly confirm it.

I totally agree.

The energy transmitted from the male into a woman's... (Well actually it is her clitoris, but it's the the inside part not the tip [glans].) The energy is low deep waves coming from far away. Like a trickle of water into an un-reinforced earthen dam. (Dig that romantic imagery!) Eventually the pile of dirt gives way.

Playing with a girl's glans is a sharp, quick high frequency energy.

It's the difference between a well made and slowly simmered lobster bisque from Emril Lagasse's kitchen and a "cup-o-(imitation chicken flavored)-noodles" from a convenience store microwave.

Mary