Any women struggle emotionally with this?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
slavezero

Any women struggle emotionally with this?

Post by slavezero » Thu May 20, 2021 11:48 am

I’ve been anal only with my Master (I’m a sub) for 1.5 months. I haven’t touched my cunt apart from for hygiene or had sex vaginally in that time - though I don’t live with him so it’s mostly been about how I’m allowed to masturbate rather than sex. He’s also more of a voyeur so even when we’re together, the focus is on oral for him and me being plugged.

It’s not that I miss vaginal stimulation. I can come anally and sometimes I’m allowed clitoral orgasms, it’s just that I feel like I’m grieving my cunt a bit. I just miss feeling connected to it. Maybe part of that is that I got labia piercings about a month ago (4 pairs) with the intention of using them for chastity - to close off my cunt and clit (hygiene allowing) unless he wants access. They’re still healing so there’s an added barrier to touching myself even if I wanted to.

I really like anal sex. In my previous relationship I craved it and was disappointed not to have more of it. But now, despite being able to cum anally, I struggle knowing my Master would rarely if ever want to use my cunt. Any women had this issue of liking anal only in terms of it turning them on (when I’m allowed to masturbate it’s what I cum thinking about) but finding it more difficult in reality?