Helping GF having anal again

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Beanieman

Helping GF having anal again

Post by Beanieman » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:34 am

Hi! I'm new to this forum, and this may sound weird, but I want to help my gf to start having anal sex again. 🥺
We both love anal sex, we never had it together though. I used to have anal sex with my ex all the time. And my gf had an AO relationship for about 8 months before trying vaginal.
So, long story short, a few yeara ago she had an accident with her ex that prevented her for having anal again, it's pretty sad, we know 😔 we've tried with lubes and a little bit of fingering, but she gets hurt almost inmediatly.
Is there something that we can do to help her ease the pain o something? Have we lost our chance to ever trying it again? Thank you all in advance for any advice!

(English is not my first language, sorry if I made any mistake 😁)

tom

Re: Helping GF having anal again

Post by tom » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:12 pm

Hi Beanieman. Your English is very good and I would not have known it was your second language until you wrote the last sentence. I am sorry it has been this long and no one has answered you yet, although I see there are similar topics listed below that may have helped. The best advice I can give is to go to the Anal Guide at the top of the posts and go to the Anal Training section. The bottom line is she needs to go solo, slow, and small. She can go with you, faster, and bigger later. This means you will need to be patient. The most successful people on this site are probably successful due to their patience first. Some people have had it easy because they are naturals but most probably are not. If she tries this advice and it is not working, she may have a neurological problem that she may need to see a neurologist or colon/rectal surgeon. Even then, a professional may not be successful. The main thing, if it comes to that, is that you want to avoid numbing the area because she needs to feel what is happening to get to pleasure. Of course, the pain needs to subside to get there. Good luck and hope this helps.