Guys enjoying receiving anal?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
doomgcx

Guys enjoying receiving anal?

Post by doomgcx » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:01 pm

I'm very lucky to be with an anal goddess whose asshole I call home everytime we have sex, but I've been curious about my own ass for years.

Since I was a teenager (im my forties now), I've been trying to stick things up my butt to see how it feels and have gotten very mixed results.
I can say that I like the idea of having something in my ass, but it never lives up to my hopes.
I try maybe a couple of times a years, and by now I've managed to stick my wife's largest toys without many issues, meaning I know how to relax it and pain is not a problem at all.
I can't seem to find the intense physical pleasure that some find in it though. Like I said, I like the idea, but physically, I find it underwhelming.
To the extent that even though I feel aroused, when I toy my ass, my dick gets limp right away and I don't feel much. Kinda sucks.

Any suggestions? Maybe I should just give up and enjoy my wife's ass. :lol:

clouds

Re: Guys enjoying receiving anal?

Post by clouds » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:14 am

Some points from my experience ([e]sorry, turned out to be long, just read the first line of the points if you're looking for quick tips...). Ever since my mid 20ies I've always been fascinated by the female sexual experience. I've always wondered what it feels like for a women to take a penis inside her etc. So many times I've asked my GF or female friends about it. I'm very comfortable as a guy and not really gay but given the opportunity to be fucked as a woman for a day, I'd immediately go for it :D Anyway anal is the closest one can come to that experience. What has this to do with your question?
I'd say receiving anal is at least somewhat comparable to what sex is like for women (#notall). For us guys we have our most concentrated nerve endings right there at the tip and for most of us it's pretty easy to have an orgasm, doesn't really matter how you stimulate the penis (even though the feeling is different you still come). But when it comes to anal (or vaginal) sex it's more complicated. Suddenly there are a lot of factors involved. I enjoy receiving anal a lot and have many years of experience at this point, including getting pegged (still a newbie in that field). Anyway, here are some things that work for me:
- It's more mental. It's not only physical relaxation it's also mental relaxation. Anal is usually not a quick blow off some steam after you come home from work. You might feel silly at first but take your time to relax, listen to some music, drink some wine, do some breathing exercises before you go for it (personal sidenote: when pegged it's very difficult for me to really relax and turn off my head - being so vulnerable with another person is very new for me and another learning process in itself).
- I don't know about you but when my penis gets stimulated it immediately feels good and exciting and pleasurable (given that I didn't just have an orgasm). Anal is not as consistent. Sometimes I'm really horny and start riding a dildo or something and i immediately get hit with pleasure waves and it's just amazing... but then the feeling goes away after a while. Sometimes I start and feel basically nothing for 5min but then suddenly it starts feeling good and builds and builds and it doesn't stop. Other times you just have a small build, it feels nice but not amazing for a while and then it goes away, but comes again etc. Basically it's different every time and I rarely know what to expect. Which leads me to the next very important point.
- It's not about orgasm. We men are totally conditioned for orgasm basically from our first sexual experiences. You always know when you had one. You always masturbate until you have one. We cum, it's what we do :D Anal is very freeing in that regard and you can let go of all that pressure to cum. Even if you do have an orgasm (sometimes with ejaculation and sometimes without), it feels different than jerking off. It definitely feels better and sometimes lasts for an astounding amount of time. But you first have to learn to identify the different stages and feelings and how to react to them and when you feel like you're done even though you didn't had a classical orgasm, that's fine. Enjoy the sexual energy and try again in a few hours.
- Your instincts are wrong. Men are used to go faster and more intense when it feels good and tense up. Again, receiving anal is all about letting go and staying relaxed. You might feel silly, but try to interact with other parts of your body like nipples, so you are only semi-focused on the feeling in your ass (if that makes sense). Hypothesis of mine: Getting "pounded" forces you to be as relaxed as possible - otherwise it just hurts. It forces you to open up and completely let go, which is vital for anal pleasure. Might be a reason why hard fucking is so enjoyable for a lot of people on the receiving end.
- Many small factors matter. Like size and shape of the toy (Me personally, I need a certain girth, for example just one finger is kinda uncomfortable). Position plays a huge role. Experiment, sometimes the weirdest positions feel the best. Depth is a big factor, try stimulating front/back/side walls... Even temperature. Time of day...
- Final thing: Try anal only for a week. No penis stimulation at all. Use an old underwear and make a hole in the back to cover your front area or something like that. Great little experiment to have.

I personally love the complexity of it. Penis stimulation is very effective and can feel mind blowing but it's often very simple and kinda boring. It's great to have an alternative.

[e] Oh and I think it's worth it to keep at it. For a long time anal was just a turn on for me. Like, it just turned me on a lot when I stretched myself and then I finished by jerking off. But about 2-3 years ago I really wanted to see if I can have an anal only orgasm and during that time it kept getting better and better. Now since about 6 months it actually happens and I have anal orgasms from time to time! Sometimes with zero penis stimulation, sometimes I need a few touches to get me over the bump.

Ffluffy

Post by Ffluffy » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:12 am

doomgcx wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:01 pm
Since I was a teenager (im my forties now), I've been trying to stick things up my butt to see how it feels and have gotten very mixed results.
I can say that I like the idea of having something in my ass, but it never lives up to my hopes.
<...>
I can't seem to find the intense physical pleasure that some find in it though. Like I said, I like the idea, but physically, I find it underwhelming.
To the extent that even though I feel aroused, when I toy my ass, my dick gets limp right away and I don't feel much.

Hey,
I can't really give a useful tip, but that is sooo relatable.
I was fascinated with butts and anal penetration since my teens, and by that I mean both ways, i.e. fucking others' and stuffing my own.
The prostate stimulation never really worked for me, but I do enjoy the penetration, the stretching, having something inside, etc.
One advice I took from an anal-loving girlfriend is to wear a plug for maybe half an hour or so prior to the anal play, and it really works! It's not like I need to stretch myself for a dildo, but wearing the plug (casually, while doing something else) somehow makes the further interactions with my ass much more pleasurable.
I haven't yet experienced an anal orgasm, but sometimes I felt close... I just don't have enough stamina in my arms to continue working on it :D
And yes, my dick often gets limp during anal play, the better it feels - the more limp it gets. I wouldn't worry about it.
Another woman recently told me that while she experiences and prefers anal orgasms with men, she never felt anything good with a dildo up her ass, it just doesn't do anything for her. Maybe that's the one thing left to try... :lol:

mcneil

Post by mcneil » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:15 pm

HI.
as a guy, I also have had a fascination with all things Anal even at the age of 12. right now I am using a plug to stretch because I want to do fisting. I was wondering about leaving the plug in. I would love to do that as I work from home right now, but I am worried about the leakage issue. anal is messy for me, and I don't mind, but I don't want to be leaking all over the place, or in my bed at night.
Any advise?

Hemaro

Post by Hemaro » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:22 am

From my own experience I had to observe my digestive system performance and the meals I make during the day in order to know when is the best time to use a butt plug for a long period of time.
If you defecate in the morning like me, I have the whole day to wear a butt plug because the itestine is empty.
At the time of day you poop you will be ready to wear butt plug for long hours.
I do it every day with no problem at all.
Feel free to ask me anything in this regard.
I have been doing this for years,

Good luck!!!

Ask_B

Post by Ask_B » Fri May 05, 2023 12:45 am

I am a straight male doing solo anal play. So, yes, I like receiving, even if it is only me doing myself. ;)

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:04 pm

I'm a straight male with a gf that receives anal regularly. Out of curiosity I have experimented with self anal masturbation to the point I know how to achieve an anal orgasm. My fantasy/long term goal is to have both my gf and I become AO, in that we will only peg each other for pleasure. In other words, if and when she totally gives up vaginal sex, I will give up penile penetration as well. I think it's only fair.