Is anal really a 100%-proof birth control?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Hornyandcurious

Is anal really a 100%-proof birth control?

Post by Hornyandcurious » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:11 pm

After browsing this forum a few times, I saw many people mention anal as a good natural method of birth control. Since I’m a naturalist, I’d like to hear more details. Especially, from women themselves. Because my whole life, I’ve taken lots of precaution not to get pregnant before/if I decide to. Yeah, maybe sometimes I was even too paranoid about the details but to this point, the better safe than sorry approach has been working out for me.
I’ve read before that there’s a small chance to get pregnant even if a guy doesn’t cum inside your pussy - If some of the cum gets on, close to or in your pussy by accident. So my question is, has this happened to any of you? That he came in your ass and later you got pregnant cuz the cum has leaked out of your ass and some accidentally got in your pussy? Or does he still keep withdrawing even with anal, to cum into your mouth? Has anyone talked to a obgyn about this? Since many people have been anal only for awhile here, it will be easier for them to track and answer this. A very serious question. But fun topic. :)
PS I love having pure anal without ever touching my pussy - and cum hard multiple times from it. But it has to be rough and hard. ;)

Ffluffy

Re: Is anal really a 100%-proof birth control?

Post by Ffluffy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:47 am

I don't think there are studies with a large enough sample size on this matter :)

Cum touching labia is not enough, the sperm has to survive then in the hostile vaginal environment and travel pretty far the conception to happen.. And that's on a "good" day of the cycle. Seems super unlikely, and I have never heard about it happening. Still, it is theoretically possible, but then again, the condoms are like only 98% good (with the 2% being attributed to wrong application/low lube/defects), so seems to be at least on par.

In real life my partners would remove whatever's leaking out with a tissue/napking/panties, not specifically because of the pregnancy fears (although we have used as a birth control method), but just because... Like they would similarily dry themselves with a tissue if I pullout and cum on their back/tummy.

Ferrum

Post by Ferrum » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:54 pm

1000% birth control - oral only. Mouth on big distance on vagina

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:09 pm

Ferrum wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:54 pm
1000% birth control - oral only. Mouth on big distance on vagina

...and swallowed, it's :arrow: TOP :!:

Guaranteed. :D

SoSad

Post by SoSad » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:39 am

Anyone who claims it's 100%-proof for a woman, and dismisses the possibilities, has an agenda. For a woman, nothing is 100%-proof. Not even oral is 100%-proof, for a woman. As long as men's fluids find a way to the vagina, be it on tongue, finger, toy, sheets, whatever, it's over.

It can leak during anal, and so "pregnancy" is a possibility.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:51 am

It may not be 100% but it was the major reason why we use AO.

tom

Post by tom » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:34 am

There are rare congenital conditions where a woman can get pregnant from anal sex. It has to do with the reproductive organs not forming properly. You would probably know if you have such a condition. A mainstream anecdotal article can be found here:

https://www.indy100.com/news/just-when- ... dy-7393716

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:18 pm

I have used AO as my only birth control method for many years. It is very effective and a huge turn on for us, but you do need to pay attention both while the man is cumming and afterwards to prevent semen leakage or stop semen from going in her pussy when it leaks out. There’s a few things you can do to be extra careful.

When you first start using AO as your only birth control it helps for him to stay deeply inserted when cumming so the semen gets deposited deep inside her rectum. Before cumming, switch to a position that will help with semen retention and have her remain in that position for a few minutes afterwards. I like face-down doggy if I want to hold it in, and diaper position if I want it to leak out right away. Both are enjoyable in different ways.

Usually during bedtime sex, my boyfriend will finish by shooting his cum deep inside me doggy and then insert a plug in me while I remain in an exaggerated inverted position to allow it to get as far up into my bowels as it will go. Then I stay plugged overnight and simply absorb the semen through the walls of my rectum and colon. It turns me on a lot to think that I am absorbing all the liquid vitamins and nutrients in his semen while I sleep.

Diaper position (which is missionary with knees and ankles pulled back… I’m sure most people knew that though, hehe) is good because my pussy stays nice and high and out of the way and he can really pump in and out of my ass while he cums, if he wants to. Then we’ll place a towel under me and I just wait a few minutes while his semen drips out naturally, or I will go to the toilet and shit it out or do a shallow douche with the bulb to quickly flush it out.

And there is always just pulling out or cumming inside her mouth when you are in a hurry.

Of course anal only as birth control isn’t 100% effective, but once you get some practice using it seriously, it becomes a natural habitual part of sex that you barely even think about and you can feel confident with it to prevent pregnancy. Plus it can be a very sexy part of being an anal only couple to have to keep her pussy very strictly off limits for a practical reason and not just because you guys prefer anal pleasure.

Good luck! I hope you enjoy using anal only for birth control it as much as we do.

Anna
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.