Real v. Fake

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Karasmith1978

Real v. Fake

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:14 pm

Let me start by saying that I'm a transgender woman living a pretty sexually repressed area of the country. I have never received anal sex from a man. By the time I realized that this is something I wanted to do, I was married and I take my vows seriously, not because I'm religious but because I respect my wife. Our sex life is great albeit a bit unconventional as we think of ourselves as a lesbian couple ( my wife is also pansexual). She will use a strap-on on me and it's a damn fine tool. The cock feels more like my real one than any dildo I've ever tried before. So the question is simple: How much better is the real thing than the most realistic dildos you have ever used? My wife is an understanding person and I could probably talk my way into a free pass, to try it with an adventurous guy, but I don't know if it is worth it.

Backdoorlover

Re: Real v. Fake

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:17 am

I can’t help you with aswers, but I think of another way of aproaching this.

If your wife won’t mind, why not do the test yourself and find a man to have sex with ? Enjoy the real deal and report back what you think of it. This wat at least you may help others who are hesitant to try.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:15 pm

I’ll answer for my wife… she says a penis is better than any toy. She can orgasm from toys in her ass, but it takes a little time. Often, she will have an anal orgasm with minutes when I penetrate her with my cock. It may be mental, physical, or a combination of both. There is nothing better than anal sex.

Toloro

Post by Toloro » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:39 pm

The brain is the biggest and Ultimate sex organ, so whatever floats your boat is valid. You can try and make thrust in each other. Sorry about my English.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:25 am

Toloro wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:39 pm
The brain is the biggest and Ultimate sex organ, so whatever floats your boat is valid. You can try and make thrust in each other. Sorry about my English.

I completely agree with you. If the mind wasn’t involved in sexual pleasure, we wouldn’t masturbate as much. It’s what’s rolling around in our minds that makes sex better. I’ve said this before, but my orgasms are always better when my wife has a powerful anal orgasm. That’s not physical… it’s mental. No need to apologize as we understood your point.