Infections from anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Donnyb365

Infections from anal

Post by Donnyb365 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:49 am

I’m the male in a monogamous relationship. Not Anal Only but we enjoy anal (well, at least especially me and she cums hard when combined with clit action). However, a few times I would get a UTI/prostate infection after anal even when very clean. Needed a round of antibiotics to clear infection. Definitely not an STD as we have both been tested and checked.

Anyone else have this issue?

Spiller2006

Re: Infections from anal

Post by Spiller2006 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:57 am

Wow. Never heard of that before. Sure it’s not linked to something else? I have fucked different women assholes in the same day. And I had nothing and they had nothing. I have fucked girls who have had accidents and nothing happens. Something else is happening. And what ever it is sounds serious. Don’t think it’s anal though.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:17 am

Sorry to hear this. I have been having anal for many years with no problem. I practise ATM, ATP, Anal and analingus with my wife with no problem ever. The only infection she got was once from riding a horse through a river and once when I mustn't have washed my hands properly before fisting, they were vaginal infections though and never from penetrative sex. I have never had an infection. It may just be down to body chemistry. Make sure she tells you if she has an upset stomach as that will cause her to have bad bacteria replacing the otherwise normal gut bacteria. Hope you get to the bottom of this - no pun!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:01 pm

My wife got a UTI once when I penetrated her vaginally after anal sex. Long story, but we’re anal only and this just reinforced our strong preference for anal sex. Even when she’s not completely “clean” following an enema, I’ve never had an infection. I’ve heard it helps to urinate immediately following penetration, but I rarely do this. Even if I suffered an occasional UTI, I’d NEVER stop having anal sex.