Big girl anal with husband

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Megara

Re: Big girl anal with husband

Post by Megara » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:17 am

I agree a VERY good one with lot of sensations for the first try it was a VERY good one

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:15 am

Rimmer wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:06 am
@Megara It's a good position isn't it. I never knew what to call it as it's not on any sex chart I have found. Maybe it should be 'The Recovery' as it's like the first aid recovery position?

That made me laugh out loud! When I eat my wife’s ass should I call it mouth to ass resuscitation? My favorite “first aid” skill is giving my wife anal “compressions”.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:36 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:15 am
Rimmer wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:06 am
@Megara It's a good position isn't it. I never knew what to call it as it's not on any sex chart I have found. Maybe it should be 'The Recovery' as it's like the first aid recovery position?

That made me laugh out loud! When I eat my wife’s ass should I call it mouth to ass resuscitation? My favorite “first aid” skill is giving my wife anal “compressions”.

Make sure you pinch her nose and clear her airway!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:26 pm

You know your first aid skills! Given the choice, I’d much rather use my anal skills.

BigBdWlf76

Post by BigBdWlf76 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:36 am

My wife is plus size and loves getting used anally. I can tell you that if he’s having trouble getting it in he should be fingering you, or using a dildo or butt plug on you to stretch things out. My wife is very submissive and really gets off feeling used, or even forced. I like to catch my wife in a room when she isn’t expecting it, and push her over and force her to bend over the side of the bed. Then I’ll finger her and finish by putting a plug in her ass and make her wear it for the rest of the day until I’m ready to use her asshole. Having the plug up her ass not only stretches the sphincter, but it also rubs around deep inside her, even to the point of causing orgasm, and makes her feel super dirty being such a dirty little slut right in front of everyone, wondering what they would think if they knew she was getting off in front of them sitting on the plug pushing it deep. she loves the dirty feeling that comes with exposure and humiliation. In fact, I was just telling her last night that some night soon, I would find a party or theater full of “likeminded” people. I would not allow her to wear panties or a bra under her pullover dress made of the same cotton material as a tshirt and I would put the plug up her ass. When I got her into a corner where some guys would come around I would ask them if they would like to see her secret. Then, when they said yes, I would force her to turn around, bend slightly, stick her ass out for me, and pull her skirt up and show them the plug up her ass. I would even go as far as to spread her pussy lips apart, being very careful not to touch it or allow any stimulation and show them how wet she is being forced to show people what a little anal whore she is. She was wildly aroused at the thought of being exposed as a dirty slut. Long story short, it’s all about the preparation. Something as simple as telling a dirty story can get you aroused to the point of desperation. Rimming, fingering, using a plug on her, telling her stories of forcing her to show others what a slut she is had her more than ready to be used anally.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:33 pm

Some brilliant responses to this thread. Mouth to ass resuscitation made me giggle! The deepest feeling I get is when I put pillows under my ass and my legs as far back as possible over my shoulders. I got my first anal orgasm from that position. Have fun finding the position that works for you and enjoy every anal experience.