Big girl anal with husband

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Bigred2213

Big girl anal with husband

Post by Bigred2213 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:02 pm

So I come here to ask a few questions. So my husband and I have been going back and forth with anal since we met. The first go round kind of got shut down, but recently we have really dove head first into trying to attempt the anal only lifestyle, but we are hitting some struggles.
First one no judgment, I'm plus size and reaching that area for me to help him spread it or whatnot is not always easy, so any tips on the best position for big girls and anal.
Second off, we use lube and maybe we are using to much. When he adds lube instead of it allowing him to push into my ass he just kind of slips and slides in between my butt cheeks. Not sure what is going on there.
Thirdly, he pushes and pushes but never seems to get past the first little like entrance, is that me tensing up? I think we need all the advice we can get.
Overall we are having fun and enjoying it, but we can't seem to get him in. I can get my toys and plugs on and his fingers fairly easily and very much enjoy it, but we hit a wall literally and non with his penis.

FarmerDan

Re: Big girl anal with husband

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:08 pm

Can't help you with all those questions but getting him in should be easier if you bear down as though you're emptying out. (If you've done your prep it won't get messy.)
Doggy may be the best position for you but I'll defer to those with more expertise in this area.
Congratulations on heading for AO, you'll enjoy the spice!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:28 am

So I am trying to think which position goes deep easlily and I think missionairy will do. Put pillows underneat your hips to elevate your ass. And spread your legs wide. The wider you can spread the deeper he can go.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:09 am

If you lay on your side in what they call the recovery position, he kneels up behind you, one knee between your legs and the other behind your butt somewhere. He can lift your butt cheek and ease himself in. I found that was a very pleasurable position with larger ladies giving good deep access. He will feel his balls grinding into your cheeks. You may also be able to relax more in this position. You say he is sliding around, he will need to take a firm grip of his cock and keep it under control and on target. Your second sphincter has a mind of its own, where as you can relax the outer one at will. So he will need to use a mix of constant firm but gentle pressure to give it chance to give and also back off a little now and then and then push in again. He should get a little further each time. Don’t rush and voice to each other that you are going to take your time, this way you will both know that it is ok for it to take a while. If either of you feel rushed you will be tense in your ass and he will be ham fisted and fumble his cock. It’s just practise. Once you get the hang of it you’ll be able to take him inside you easily I am sure and have the joy of choosing where in your body you want him with equal ease.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:08 pm

First, find a solution… it is SO worth it. I’d suggest doggy with you spreading your ass cheeks. As another member suggested, you should push out as if you’re having a bowel movement while he penetrates you. Pushing out will also allow him to deeply penetrate you once he’s inside. Pushing out while I penetrate my wife’s ass sometimes makes her squirt.

Anal sex is the best. I know you’ll find a way to make it happen. The orgasms are the best… for both partners.

FLguy

Post by FLguy » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:02 am

Try cuddle position. When you’re ready insert it, hold your man’s penis and guide it in instead of relying on him to inaccurately guess where this hole currently is.

liesal

Post by liesal » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:41 am

AnalJay wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:09 am
If you lay on your side in what they call the recovery position, he kneels up behind you, one knee between your legs and the other behind your butt somewhere. He can lift your butt cheek and ease himself in. I found that was a very pleasurable position with larger ladies giving good deep access. He will feel his balls grinding into your cheeks. You may also be able to relax more in this position. You say he is sliding around, he will need to take a firm grip of his cock and keep it under control and on target. Your second sphincter has a mind of its own, where as you can relax the outer one at will. So he will need to use a mix of constant firm but gentle pressure to give it chance to give and also back off a little now and then and then push in again. He should get a little further each time. Don’t rush and voice to each other that you are going to take your time, this way you will both know that it is ok for it to take a while. If either of you feel rushed you will be tense in your ass and he will be ham fisted and fumble his cock. It’s just practise. Once you get the hang of it you’ll be able to take him inside you easily I am sure and have the joy of choosing where in your body you want him with equal ease.

Beautiful. Just how I would want my anal man to be with me

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:32 am

AnalJay wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:09 am

My wife is not large but this position works well for us.
We have been an anal only couple for 30 years and as we have aged this has become our go to position except that she prefers lying on her right side.
We used to do doggy but found that this is more relaxing and allows for longer sessions.
It gives her access to use her vibrator on her clit by reaching over her left thigh and I can easily spread her upper ass cheek to admire her gape.
I can also lean over to nuzzle her neck and whisper naughty nothings in her ear while fully inserted.

Megara

Post by Megara » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:59 pm

Try this Yesterday it was a VERY good position

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:06 am

@Megara It's a good position isn't it. I never knew what to call it as it's not on any sex chart I have found. Maybe it should be 'The Recovery' as it's like the first aid recovery position?