Strange long lasting pain after depth play

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Tiotic

Strange long lasting pain after depth play

Post by Tiotic » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:49 am

It's so extremely frustrating. I don't know what to do guys.

I (m/23) started anal depth play (solo) last year and at first I didn't really have a problem. I went pretty deep without too much pain but once I stopped I noticed that a bit of dull, pressing pain deep in my intestine just lasted. For days, weeks, months. At some point I even had a feeling it could have become stronger. It wasn't permanent but returning every now and than.

Very slowly it faded away and when it was completely gone I carefully tried anal again. Even though I was very careful (it didn't really hurt while I had the dildo in my butt) the pain returned with a delay. It grew stronger over the course of a few days and lasted again for several months. At a certain point I thought it couldn't hurt to carefully try again but even though I was even more careful the pain became worse. It's actually not that bad of a pain. What hurts the most is the fear of not being able to receive proper anal again for the rest of my life.

Have I somehow broken my intestine permanently? What could it be? Has someone experienced that kind of thing? Should I wait for it to heal even longer? Even after the pain is gone? If so, how long? Do you think a doctor could find the source of the pain?

AnalJay

Re: Strange long lasting pain after depth play

Post by AnalJay » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:12 am

How deep are you going?

Tiotic

Post by Tiotic » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:22 am

At first I've gone as far as the small slink. Later on only about half of it

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:11 am

Sorry, I don't understand, 'small slink'?

Tiotic

Post by Tiotic » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:21 am

It's a toy from squarepegtoys. Sorry, I thought it's so well-known that I don't need to explain it. I just looked it up, it's 31cm or 12.4''

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:13 am

Ah, I see now. I presume it is pretty bendy. My longest at the moment is the alien probe by Uberrime which is about 12" but I have taken 18" fairly easily with a bit off a wiggling. It can ache when you get to the colon if the shape of the head is bulbous or you go too quick, have to give the kink at the colon time to accept it and allow it through. Leaning over to the left may help. Maybe you are bruising your colon so just go easy. Going that deep isn't something most receivers would get in regular sex with a partner - well maybe the odd lucky one! - So hopefully it wouldn't be a problem for sex. Maybe just have to know your limit for depth play as long as the pain goes away, if it won't go then see a doctor. If you're disappointed that you can't go deeper...try wider with an inflatable!!! :D

Tiotic

Post by Tiotic » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:58 pm

Hey mate. Sorry for my late answer. There was a lot of stuff going on in my life. But I got an update on my pain. By now I'm very sure it's just my pelvic floor and intestine muscles cramping. So no real damage. Since a few weeks I'm doing anal masturbation again. ✌️ The pain is the same as when I insert a dildo only a few cm. It's ridiculous, it doesn't make any sense. But now that I know it's nothing serious I don't feel it as much anymore.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:33 am

Thanks for the update. Hope it eases off.