Do I just keep going or what?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Buttonit

Do I just keep going or what?

Post by Buttonit » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:25 am

Hi, I'm new to anal but my new girlfriend prefers it. We’ve done it a couple of times now. In the past when I have had regular sex, after I cum I lose my erection and I basically stop. But I have had anal sex with my girlfriend twice and each time, after I have cum inside her I don’t lose my erection straightaway. I don’t know if it is her ass muscle acting like a cock ring or what. I don’t know what I should do, what is the protocol? So far I have pulled out shortly after I have cum, but I am thinking maybe I should have kept going. But then what if I lose my hardon as I am still thrusting, or is that just what people into anal do. She hasn’t said anything, so I figured it was just like regular sex, that it’s ok to stop when you cum. But I am wondering, what do other, more experienced people do? Should I just keep going as long as I have an erection. I feel a bit silly asking her what normally happens during anal. I am hoping this is the place to ask such a thing.

Backdoorlover

Re: Do I just keep going or what?

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:50 am

I get what you’re saying. In my first marriage it was 99.9% vaginal sex. And after I came it was game over. I got limp.

Now that I have a woman who is into anal as main event, I too stay hard 7/10 times after orgasm. So I keep it in her ass, and fuck her some more. She loves it. If it were up to her I would be fucking her ass for 2 hours each night.

So just keep going so your girlfriend can enjoy having her ass fucked some more. She will tell you if she prefers different approaches. Be chill.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Buttonit

Post by Buttonit » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:54 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:50 am
So just keep going so your girlfriend can enjoy having her ass fucked some more.

Thanks, I'll give it a go and see if I can last. I wonder if that's what everyone here does, like that's how anals done? I think I have just got used to the habit of once you cum in a vagina, that's it over. I wasn't sure how it would be having anal instead of vaginal but it felt great and if I can have sex for longer, give her an orgasm even (like I didn't know girls could really have orgasms from anal) maybe it's the way to go. I seemed to last longer in the first place, it's a different feeling - I'm liking it!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:18 am

Don’t think too much but feel. Anal is all about enjoying sex in it’s fullest.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥