Depth training

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Karasmith1978

Depth training

Post by Karasmith1978 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:15 pm

Hi there, I've recently purchased a super soft buttplug that is about 12" long and generally rather thin until the base. I put it in tonight and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. I could feel it way up in there and it got me thinking that I may want to try some depth play. Does anyone have any advice? I'm no stranger to anal and I can take a good 8" cock all night but I've never tried anything as long as my new plug before. I want to go longer! I know that I would have a ton of tips and advice for an anal novice, well I'm a depth play novice. Please O group of fellow anal enthusiasts, lay your wisdom upon me!

AnalJay

Re: Depth training

Post by AnalJay » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:21 am

I've taken 18" before now. Just has to be really bendy and take it slow. Leaning to the side can help, left side seemed to work. Bulbous tips are harder to get past the colon. Give the colon time to relax and accept the toy. But at 12" you will prob be past your colon already