Pelvic bones in the way?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Anal247

Pelvic bones in the way?

Post by Anal247 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:36 pm

Hasanyone else ever run into this problem?

Sometimes when I go start working with a new larger toy, it feels like my pelvis bones are in the way it’s not my hole that won’t stretch. I’ve tried switching positions and nothing seems to help.

Any advice?

AnalJay

Re: Pelvic bones in the way?

Post by AnalJay » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:41 am

I had this with a large plug. I am not sure if it is bone or the glutes muscle. I got a slightly smaller plug, but still bigger than the others I have used and though I could still feel this 'bone', it went in with continued gentle pressure and relaxation. Felt great too! So I am thinking it may be muscle. The new toy is more egg shape in that it has no hard shoulder. That could be painful if it suddenly went in and closed over a sudden shoulder at that size. Maybe try a relaxing bath first and really relax and give it time. If you get further then it is maybe muscle that needs training to relax; if not and it is bone then I guess you have reached your limit... It feels like it's not going to go in, but keep firm but controlled pressure on and wait. Then you just feel it move in a little bit. Ease it out a little, then back in. Keep the firm but controlled pressure on and wait again, relax and feel it go in a little further again. Keep repeating.