How to transition from regular to frequent anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
AnalJay

Re: How to transition from regular to frequent anal

Post by AnalJay » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:27 am

[/quote]

I am more than happy to oblige my sweet anal-only nymph.
[/quote]

:D

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:40 am

jedojo3860 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:02 am
canadianbuttluvr wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:02 pm
she sometimes has mild stomach discomfort the day after and she typically has to go to the bathroom more in the day or two after.

If you have cum into her ass the sperm may cause stomach upset and you can't do with that anything. Your girl must poop out all sperm and probably take a small enema (100-150ml) to clean rectum.
I cummed many times into into my girlfriend asses without condom and many of them complained that they have luquid turds on the next day.
But they really have been enjoyed upon taking my load into rectum

My wife always wants me to cum in her ass. From time to time she has some discomfort but I suspect that over time this will get even better as when we first started having anal she would go to the bathroom immediately after we were done but now often just goes to sleep leaving my cum in her ass! That would have been a guaranteed stomach problem but she has adapted to where it usually is fine

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:44 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:55 am
We switched to coconut oil and will never go back to lube. Coconut oil has nothing but advantages. It’s natural, smells and tastes good, is very cheap and the lube effect is very long lasting. Another advantage is that the skin absorbs it when it dries.

We have coconut oil but never use it. First problem is that it is solid until you warm it up in your hands. While it is usually a quick process, we are too horny to wait. Lol.

Does it stay wet for extended anal? What we love about silicone is that it is not absorbed at all so we aren’t needing to reapply it. I would hate to use something that dries up during sex (like KY which I will never ever use again).

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:00 am

canadianbuttluvr wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:44 am
We have coconut oil but never use it. First problem is that it is solid until you warm it up in your hands. While it is usually a quick process, we are too horny to wait. Lol.

Does it stay wet for extended anal? What we love about silicone is that it is not absorbed at all so we aren’t needing to reapply it. I would hate to use something that dries up during sex (like KY which I will never ever use again).

My woman uses it to suck me. She loves how my cock glides into her troat with cocooil. Then we do some on her ass and slide in my cock. We keep fucking as long as we like and the only reason why I rarely take more cocooil, is because my cock hurts from the rubbing. 😂
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:12 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:00 am
canadianbuttluvr wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:44 am

My woman uses it to suck me. She loves how my cock glides into her troat with cocooil. Then we do some on her ass and slide in my cock. We keep fucking as long as we like and the only reason why I rarely take more cocooil, is because my cock hurts from the rubbing. 😂

What brand of coconut oil? By chance is it in liquid form?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:39 am

It’s solid under 25 degrees celcius. Above that it’s liquid. But if it’s solid we rub it 10 seconds and it’s liquid. In winter it sits on our heater so always liquid.

Brand doesn’t matter. Als long as it’s the smooth paste.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:35 pm

Coconut has become our primary lube over the years. Natural, good for the skin, mouth (and MANY things), smells nice, cheap, convenient. Yes, it is solid below 75 degrees Fahrenheit but no biggy as it melts in your hands quickly. Also, when it is solid it can be shaped into things which are easily inserted which is quite convenient (I insert a small ball into my partner before the plug). Cannot say enough good things about it, keep some handy and in your car.
With regard to "regular" to "frequent", this is subjective. Whatever two people can agree to is key. Compatibility is key. Life is short, love each other as much as you can while you can.