Plug Retention

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
assluv

Plug Retention

Post by assluv » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:41 am

Given that I've spent a year trying small to medium plugs of various materials, I now find retaining the smaller ones difficult. Am I overstretched? What do others use to keep these delightful stimulators INSIDE THE ASS? Thank you!

AnalJay

Re: Plug Retention

Post by AnalJay » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:48 am

Depends on the shape of the shoulder. The more angular it is the more it tends to stay in. But then if it has a softer shoulder it is nice to feel it slowly sit lower and you can squeeze the sphincter to lift it back in, this also exercises your muscles. In fact I have a long(for a butt plug) cock shapes one, with a nice ridge on the head that stimulates the prostate. This is very tapered and slowly slides down and you squeeze and it slips back in (got it from aliexpress) I have one that is 67mm (advertised as 65) and it has a very soft shoulder almost egg shape. That stays in fine due to the shear size, butt boy does it feel good as it goes in, and as it goes out. It is just the right size as I know if I can take it that I am accommodating enough to take my wife's fist. I have one that is 75mm, but my eyes were bigger that my anus when I got that one! Maybe one day :o

assluv

Post by assluv » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:47 am

Wow! Can you provide the name of the aliexpress toy? Thank you!!

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:31 am