Struggling to get double ended dildo inside me. I need an advice for depth training

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
CamoBrat

Struggling to get double ended dildo inside me. I need an advice for depth training

Post by CamoBrat » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:30 pm

Hi everyone,
that’s my first post but I’m all but new to anal only, since it has been one of my most arousing fetishises over the last years (both for women and men).
- however, I never had the chance to experience it in a long term relationship so far ☹️

Anyway, let’s get into the real question!

I’d really love to become more capable in getting long things inside myself, but I’m REALLY struggling with it.

I’m decidedly an “advanced user” when it comes to anal, since I’m trained to wear an 8cm (3 inches) wide butt plug even 24/7. However, I can’t really understand what I’m doing wrong when it comes to depth.

I have got a 45cm (17 - 18 inches) double ended dildo, but I’m only able to insert it for a while, leaving like 10-15 cm (4-6 inches) outside.
If I try to push it further, I feel a lot of resistance and a little of pain. I think that is not how it should be, am I right?
From what I’ve read, it could be an intestine curve… 🤔 But you probably know more than me, and that’s why I’m here! 😂😅

What am I doing wrong? Do you have any advice?

Before trying it, I always do a bit of preparation with a nice enema (nope, that’s not nice at all 😂 I hate it!). Then, I use a lot of lube.
I have tried different positions, but I haven’t the right one so far.

What should I do? Are there better positions than others? For your experience, is it only a matter of relaxation? Or maybe should I keep exercising even if I feel it discomforting?

Thank you for any answers, and greetings from Italy! 🇮🇹🍕

Ps. The dildo is about 5cm (2 inches) of diameter, so it’s not that big.

I have got it a few years ago, and I try it sometimes, but then I get very frustrated about not being able to get it all inside me. I don’t feel like a good slut, you know 😂

FarmerDan

Re: Struggling to get double ended dildo inside me. I need an advice for depth training

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:26 am

It seems that you're having trouble making it into the sigmoid colon although yours is a little deeper than most.
The trick is probably to bear down as though you're having a big bowel evacuation. This will relax the muscles around the sigmoid.
There will always be days when it just doesn't happen (fewer as your training progresses) so don't be discouraged.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

CamoBrat

Re: Struggling to get double ended dildo inside me. I need an advice for depth training

Post by CamoBrat » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:51 am

FarmerDan wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:26 am
It seems that you're having trouble making it into the sigmoid colon although yours is a little deeper than most.

I thought I got into the sigmoid, but probably I was wrong. My anatomy knowledge is almost zero 😂

Maybe that’s because I’m 183cm tall, that could be a reason 🤔 I forgot to specify it in the post.
FarmerDan wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:26 am
The trick is probably to bear down as though you're having a big bowel evacuation. This will relax the muscles around the sigmoid.

Thank you for the advice, I’ll give it a try!