Deep Drive

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
assluv

Deep Drive

Post by assluv » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:07 pm

What position helps you drive your cum deepest into your partner? What combo of standing/lying gets your dick deepest inside?

Colt1911

Re: Deep Drive

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:26 pm

She says doggy style feels deepest to her, but for me it’s when she’s on her back at the corner of the bed with her legs up by her head and me standing. That position feels deepest for me and I can also see her squirt. Many times we start with doggy style until she orgasms, then it’s my turn with her on her back. Once in a while she’ll have a second anal orgasm. I’ve never understood pulling out and cumming on bellies and faces. When I cum and plunge as deep in her ass as possible. That’s what works best for us.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:55 am

Doggy style, her on the bed, me standing and one leg on the bed, hands on her shoulders pulling myself deep into her and cumming into her colon as she groans deeply. Or on her back on the edge of the bed, butterfly, me pushing her legs back or her holding them. Cumming shallowly used to be nice to see the cum dribble out and see a nice anal creampie and good if you want to eat her out after. But cumming in the colon feels great for us both and is more practical for her to retain my semen in her bowel. Very occasionally I will cum on her face or titties because she likes to watch me as I ejaculate but I am more likely to do that for her as a stand alone act rather than during sex. I would normally rather cum inside her than on her. I was surprised when she revealed to me that she wanted to watch me wank and then cum on her. She'll put on a pair of glasses (calls them her PPE) and get me to stand over her and masturbate then rain my cum down on her face. I can get quite deep when she lies on her side in the recovery position and I kneel up, but I think the other two are deeer: Doggy and butterfly

CaptainTuttle

Post by CaptainTuttle » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:40 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:26 pm
She says doggy style feels deepest to her, but for me it’s when she’s on her back at the corner of the bed with her legs up by her head and me standing. That position feels deepest for me and I can also see her squirt. Many times we start with doggy style until she orgasms, then it’s my turn with her on her back. Once in a while she’ll have a second anal orgasm. I’ve never understood pulling out and cumming on bellies and faces. When I cum and plunge as deep in her ass as possible. That’s what works best for us.

"I’ve never understood pulling out and cumming on bellies and faces. When I cum and plunge as deep in her ass as possible. That’s what works best for us."
I completely agree with this. It is such a great sensation to cum deep in my partner's lovely ass. I can't get enough. I am a straight doggy-style anal fan, or belly down/bone prone. I can thrust nice and deep and I am luck to have a beautiful lady who loves it that way.