What is your favorite toy?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
dingdongpingpong1

What is your favorite toy?

Post by dingdongpingpong1 » Sun May 29, 2022 11:18 am

My gf has gotten bored with buttplugs and wants to try and branch out.

Thanks in advance.

Colt1911

Re: What is your favorite toy?

Post by Colt1911 » Sun May 29, 2022 8:04 pm

My wife likes plugs and really enjoys when I slowly insert and remove them, but her second favorite is a large, ribbed silicone anal dildo from Uberrime. It’s called the Senos. Very good quality. It’s thick, long and perfect for anal play. You could also try a ribbed, glass dildo. Good luck. I’m sure you’ll find something she loves.

Mrs. Buttplug

Post by Mrs. Buttplug » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:27 pm

My favourite toy varies from time to time, but currently, for the last 1½ years or so, are pool balls. The feeling of pushing them in and out against the anal spincher is marvelous, and addicting.

akuma

Post by akuma » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:10 am

I love different sex toys. Recently got super interest in dildos. Used here instruction about its making. Very curious! Erotic toys, before becoming a more industrialized product, were mainly for more domestic use and created by hand, even with wood. But just as we no longer dress or eat as our ancestors did, there is no point in masturbating in the same way.

OCfemboy

Post by OCfemboy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:17 pm

Kind of funny that I hear the song, "My favorite Things," from Sound of Music in my head when I read this topic headline.

I've attached a photo of some of my favorite toys, which tend to range in the 9" to 12" insertable range for length, and anywhere from 2" to 2.5" in girth, although not always in the same toy. This is by far only a small example of the the rather large collection I have of probably about 50-60 dildos in various shapes, sizes, textures, and densities, including some that are insanely large which are rarely, if ever, used.
MyFavoriteToys.jpg
MyFavoriteToys.jpg (139.55 KiB) Viewed 4128 times
When I'm craving depth, I'll go up to 17" of more in length, although it has to be tapered (Venomous Tongue & Sigmaloid) and/or fairly flexible and slim on the head, to make it into my tranverse colon that far. When I'm going for strong girth action, I reach for my Tantus Hoss and Tom of Finland's Kake Cock (both fairly firm).

The toys I use during my normal cleansing routine in the shower include those 6 toys on the right of the photo: the 18" double header tapered dildo, Nabini 12" dildo, and all four of the Pipedream dildos pictured. Each has its own feeling and purpose during my cleansing process, which tends to really make me aroused, stimulating my prostate to generate hands-free cummies (different than cum), and sometimes make me actually cum really hard before leaving the shower. After than procedure, I tend to remain clean for at least 12-14 hours, without any worry about anything getting messy.

I suppose if there were two toys to pick that are my favorite "go to" toys that always work for me, they're the 12" Nabini and the 11" Pipedream KC Ultra. The Nabini unfortunately has been discontinued by Amazon, and when I tried to order another I received a cheap imitation that was exactly the same in all ways except the density. It was way too firm and not softer like my original toy.

My favorite tool for my toys is one of my three fucking machines that can handle big toys and has a pretty good range of various speed, angle adjustments, and thrust depth options that can be quickly changed.

Overall, there is no one toy that is my favorite, just as I would not eat only one type of food, because I sometimes often prefer different types of foods (Italian, Mexican, Japanese, French, etc.). This is the same for sexual preferences to match the moment, where I sometimes just want to go with nothing more than my basic cleansing toys, other times I crave depth or girth stretching. Most times, larger toys feel better when they're more flexible (and less chance for accidental injury), and smaller toys when they're more firm (so I can't involuntarily push them out when the urge takes over during intense sessions).

Hey, why limit my favorite to just one toy?
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock:

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:19 am

Greedy :-)
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

OCfemboy

Post by OCfemboy » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:37 am

Nah... just a smorgasbord of various delights, with more fun always around the bend... so to speak. ;)
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock:

Ara Gates

Post by Ara Gates » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:41 pm

LOL, When I was 16 years old, I secretly bought an alloves thrusting dildo from LOVEXXO online sex store,

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:47 am

I have a 67mm glass butt plug I enjoy and an inflatable latex plug that feels wonderful if you inflate it until it forces itself out. Lately though my wife has been fisting me and that is out of this world. We have quite a few other toys. One fun one is uberrime's alien probe, it is long and bendy and great for feeding in past the colon. We have a good quality leather harness too for pegging, one that actually feels nice to wear.

Toyboy89

Post by Toyboy89 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:41 am

My 2 1/2 butt plug on fuck machine , hands free multiple cum in minutes, Three bumps for your rump(large) works well too little longer , I have many wonderful toys , but these do it every time!! P.S. don’t discount a simple coke can
Upside down of course (smooth entry)!!