Skin getting less elastic

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Stargazer

Skin getting less elastic

Post by Stargazer » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:41 am

Hi,
We are a couple in Europe and for the last 15 years we had quite a lot of anal play in our sexlife. We are not anal only, but in some periods we were quite close to it. I really enjoyed it (as a man who was always in love with exploring my wife's back end) and my wife really had the best asshole that I ever experienced. She also liked it but could not climax without further stimulation.
But since 2 years she has issues down there... The skin around her anus gets less and lass elastic and anal penetration started to hurt. We stopped anal play on several occasions but even after several months the situation does not improve. After penetration, there are small "cuts" in the skin and it bleeds lightly. My wife is currently in the beginning of menopause, so I thought it maybe has to do with that. I also noticed that the skin around her ass has less pigment than earlier. She says it has to do with the skin and not with any tension, as she is as relaxed as before. She doesn't want to go to a doctor for this.
I have several questions:
- Any idea what is happening?
- Are there any oils I can use to rub her ass and get the elasticity back?
- Any other advice?
I am really deperate, because I really do not want to give up anal sex for the rest of my life!
Thanks for your help! :(

Rimmer

Re: Skin getting less elastic

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:41 am

Probably should go to the doctor. She could just say it hurts when she poops. It may be circulation issue and the skin not getting nourished enough - that is a shear guess though. But the doc may suggest something.
You could try small butt plug as a gentle trainer
Use a moisturising lube. Boy butter original is good for anal play and feels nice afterwards - not advised for the vagina as is oil based and could unsettle the bacteria in some women.
Check what soap and what sex lube you are using. Might be drying the skin out.
Hope you get sorted.

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:26 pm

Hi Rimmer,
Thanks for your advice. I will try to convince her to see the doc.
We have long used grape seed oil (which was recommended to us a a great natural anal lube) and we loved the feeling. A couple of years back, my wife started to ask to use a condom from time to time if she was not really into sex so that she did not have to "get rid" of my seed (she likes to fall asleep right after sex like I do ;-) ) and then we use a waterbased lube. It might have to do with the waterbased lube...
Are there any oils/creams that restore the skin elasticity?
Thanks

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:35 am

Hi @Stargazer
Actually grapeseed oil is very good for the skin. A lot of massage oils use Grapeseed oils as the carrier, it is full of vitamin E and other good things. You could look into Comfrey oil, (as long as neither of you have a bad liver - that's more to do with ingesting it, but small amounts can pass through the skin and I would guess more so through mucus membrane. You can look into it on google) Maybe add a few drops to the Grapeseed oil and rub it on. I have used a condom once or twice many years ago, but only for the kink of it, just to see what it feels like; but I am generally against them. Could she have developed a latex intolerance or a reaction to any spermicide, fragrance, coating? Depending on you and your fife's anatomy, we find that cumming deep into her, into or past her colon, means she can go to sleep without needing to go to the loo. Her body will then just 'absorb' the cum overnight - some say this has health benefits; but that is just hear say I think, I'd like to believe it though :D There may be a position where you can really deliver your seed deep and it stay there long enough for her to fall asleep, depending on how she is 'plumbed' ;) Soap is another thing that could dry her skin out. Some people on here do not prep before sex and take it as it comes, no pun, others go through various stages of prep including enemas - which others say removes too much of the good, 'probiotic', gut bacteria and shouldn't be done too often. But if your wife is really going for it cleaning herself and the soap isn't suitable for her skin type, that may also contribute. Anyway, just a few ideas.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:10 am

Stargazer wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:26 pm
Hi Rimmer,
Thanks for your advice. I will try to convince her to see the doc.
We have long used grape seed oil (which was recommended to us a a great natural anal lube) and we loved the feeling. A couple of years back, my wife started to ask to use a condom from time to time if she was not really into sex so that she did not have to "get rid" of my seed (she likes to fall asleep right after sex like I do ;-) ) and then we use a waterbased lube. It might have to do with the waterbased lube...
Are there any oils/creams that restore the skin elasticity?
Thanks

My wife uses high quality, CBD infused salve on her hole and it works wonders. She applies several times a day and always after anal sex. CBD really is a miraculous compound you might want to try.

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:33 pm

@Colt1911
Thanks for the advice. Can you tell me what "CBD infused salve" is? I have never heard about this...
Thanks!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:29 am

Stargazer wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:33 pm
@Colt1911
Thanks for the advice. Can you tell me what "CBD infused salve" is? I have never heard about this...
Thanks!

Let me know if you would like more explanation, but CBD is a compound in cannabis with remarkable healing properties. Applied to the skin, it can relieve muscle inflammation and much more. The CBD keeps her hole elastic. We even use lubricant with CBD. Here’s a link to a CBD salve. I recommend she give it a try and see if it helps. It works for us.
https://joyorganics.com/products/organic-cbd-salve

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:01 am

@Colt1911
Thank you! Not sure if I can import it in Europe though, but I will look for a local provider.

@All,
Any other organic oils that give similar results?

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:06 am

Hi,
It seems that the diagnosis of my gf's problem is Lichen Sclerosus. Do any of you have experience with it? Obviously it is one of the disorders that impacts our (anal) sex life since my gf has it mostly around the anus.
Greetings

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:26 am

That's a shame. I hope you find something that helps.