Increasing anxiety from repression

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
helloagain4737

Increasing anxiety from repression

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:04 am

(reposting my post from Reddit here)

Hey everyone. So I just got married to my wife last weekend! It was a wonderful ceremony and I’m super happy to be with her. However, we haven’t had anal sex in about 2 years, and before that we used to have it regularly. Since that time, she had been diagnosed with an autoimmune condition that has affected her digestion, so anal has basically come off the table, though admittedly I kind of accepted it because I love her and I still enjoy PIV.

However, getting married triggered something in me and I’ve come to realize how much of my desires have been repressed over this time, because anal is my true desire. She has a great ass and I really want to get back into fucking it, as that would truly satisfy me, and we both have had difficulties getting her to orgasm from clit stimulation which has been a source of relationship stress in our time together.

I know I need to communicate this gently to her and slowly reopen her mind to anal. We discovered that she loves the 69 position with me eating her ass, so I’m going to do much more of that in the coming days/weeks, and slowly bring up the anal conversation again. I realize that a great deal of my anxiety comes from these years of repressed desires. I will update this post with any progress, and welcome any encouragement or advice!

Backdoorlover

Re: Increasing anxiety from repression

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:41 am

I understand this so well. In my first marriage anal sex happened once a month the most. It was really hard to penetrate her because she clenched irradically.

And instead of me telling her anal was important to me and we should do it once a week so she got better in relaxing her asshole, I let my anxiety take over and assfucked her even less. Till the point I stopped doing it.

We should always be able to talk openly about sex to our lover.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:54 am

Thanks for the response and for understanding! I should clarify that her medical issue is not serious, more so that she gets occasional constipation and so I've communicated my desire for anal less and less to the point where I just sort of completely repressed it. I am going to slowly reintroduce it though and communicate, as you're right we should always be open with our partner about our desires. Going to keep worshipping her amazing ass and slowly make my desires known again. I know she loves it too, as when we used to do anal she would scream so loud and she got this look in her eyes that was so primal and sexy. I need to see that look again.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:49 pm

My girlfriend says that our daily assfucks stopped her constipation.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:32 am

Little bit of an update here. I had the chat with her, saying that I had been repressing my desire for anal for a long while and that since getting married we should be honest with one another, etc. She was open to the idea and knew I still desired it but that basically it wasn't possible in her current state of health, but that she would be open to slowly incorporate her ass more into our sessions (ass eating, fingering, buttplug) and very slowly try to get her back into craving anal. The issue is largely that she has a lot of stress in her life due to her job, which of course leads to her having health issues due to anxiety. Her health issues pretty much all started about 2 years ago when she had a change of job position at work.

We have discussed a medium-long term plan that involves her quitting her job - we are trying to get pregnant right now so if that's successful, she can go on maternity leave and/or quit her job permanently. I have a pretty well paying job so we could likely survive with just my income. To be honest, it really turns me on to think I'd be the provider/breadwinner and she'd be at home taking care of our child and being generally fulfilled in life not having to do her soul-sucking desk job. Of course, with her being more fulfilled and less stressed, her sex drive will improve and hopefully her health issues as well. I'm playing the long-game here but I'm hopeful - I know she loves anal and she expressed she has missed it as well.

My ultimate fantasy would be to have a nice long day at work, come home and have my wife start sucking my dick immediately when I get home, and her ass would be mine for the taking at any time of day. I know this will be challenging with a young child, but I'm thinking longer term :D

She's going to be a filthy little anal slut in no time. I'm excited to start fucking her perfect ass again!!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:36 pm

My woman sees sex as stress relief. Lucky me 😎
Backdoorlover’s quote: