Favorite sex outfit?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MamaGlizzy

Favorite sex outfit?

Post by MamaGlizzy » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:55 am

What do you like to see on your woman while you are fucking her? I like to wear a garter belt, stockings and shelf bra….sometimes with a g-string or crotchless panties. I think stockings/thigh highs are sexy but wonder if men really like them on us. I also like to wear a spanking skirt and stockings….I’m into BDSM and LOVE a good spanking. :twisted:
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Backdoorlover

Re: Favorite sex outfit?

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:50 am

I am boring. I have always preffered naked. But sometimes she wears a bodysuit with thong and I fuck her while she wears it. Or when she’s fitting some new, sexy dress, I just pull it up and fuck her.

It’s all about having fun. Sometimes with clothes, mostly without. Mind me saying we don’t live together alone. My kids or her kids are always around. When we live alone I am positive she will buy and wear sex outfits to make me horny.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:58 pm

I love tight and skimpy outfits. especially if they accentuate the ass. The perfect underwear comfortably covers her pussy and gives easy access to the treasure between her cheeks.

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:55 am

Yes--I am partial to tearing out the ass in pantyhose for easy anal access.
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!