Anyone into BDSM?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MamaGlizzy

Anyone into BDSM?

Post by MamaGlizzy » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:53 am

This is something I’m exploring with my partner. I love being submissive and like to be punished. I don’t want it to be a whole lifestyle but I am very turned on by the idea of getting a good spanking and a hot dick in my ass when the dishes or laundry aren’t done. We also experiment (carefully) with him choking me. I realize there are many definitions and options out there and wonder if anyone else is into it.
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Colt1911

Re: Anyone into BDSM?

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:20 am

MamaGlizzy wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:53 am
This is something I’m exploring with my partner. I love being submissive and like to be punished. I don’t want it to be a whole lifestyle but I am very turned on by the idea of getting a good spanking and a hot dick in my ass when the dishes or laundry aren’t done. We also experiment (carefully) with him choking me. I realize there are many definitions and options out there and wonder if anyone else is into it.

BDSM “light” for us. Spanking, hair pulling, nipple and clit pumps, and restraints are what we do on occasion. My favorite is the restraints that pull her legs open and to her head so I can penetrate her ass as deep as possible. She cums hard this way. Here’s a link to nipple and clit pumps similar to the ones we use.
https://www.extremerestraints.com/twist ... ckers.html

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:36 pm

I have, as a man, never been eager to really dominate a women. Don’t have it in me.

My current girlfriend has a submissive nature due to upbringing. Add that she trusts me with her life and you’ll understand I could do things to her.

But for now it’s limited to using her to pleasure me. She loves sucking my cock, nevers askes to be licked though. Is only concerned about my orgasm. Like a true cumslut. My orgasm gives her real pleasure. She wants to absord my cum, never expells it. Ass to mouth is a natural thing to her, since I told her I want it. All she does, sexually is because she loves to make me enjoy it. She doesn’t need any prep to be assfucked. Just some spit and I can shove my cock in ballsdeep in one thrust. She moans in pleasure from entry on. Never feels pain.

To me she’s a treasure. I’ve never had a women who’s only focus was my sexual satisfaction and I love it. We don’t live together yet, but I know when we do things will even get better. Like one fantasy, that’s on my mind for years, is coming home from work and my wife dropping on her knees to welcome me home with my cock in her mouth. Or finding her naked on heels so I can straight up shove my cock up her ass while she’s cooking. Simple things like that. Furter things she does are going out plugged without underwear, sending me pics of her plugged asshole. Small stuff which makes life so much better. This to me is also enjoying her submissiveness.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:01 am

@MamaGlizzy Yes, as you say, not as a lifestyle, but she does like to be 'punished' for being a bad girl. We have a leather spanker and a small riding crop for occasional pussy & anus spanking (A guy sells them on Etsy calling them pocket crop, they will fit in an overnight bag for those hotel getaways :D ). Sometimes denying certain things or focusing on certain things. Hair pulling, pinning down and a little chocking and throat grabbing is kinda normal for us as she has a rape fetish, that was a shock to me when she first let it slip, but now it is just part of what we do, though we do have the occasional intense roll play, for want of a better term

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Well I don't think that we have a Sub/Dom relationship, but she is our sexual leader. She makes all the decisions regarding your sexual life, and decides when we make love.

She was to one who lead me to this wonderful lifestyle.

She has a perfect control of her sphincter. so when we make love, she decides when I cum and here I cum (mouth or lovehole).
She can make me edge for the time that she wants, she cums as many times as she wants before she decides it's time to squeeze me and let me cum.
With her mouth is the same,If she wants it just takes 2 minutes, or she can extend for the time that she desired, it was her call
I just close my eyes and let my self go with the flow.

She has decided that I can never masturbate in order to maximize my loads and I can only cum inside her.
Sometimes she grabs my testicles, and asks me if her sperm factory is working properly, and reminds me that I must comply with my daily deliveries to her. When she is hungry and needs to be feed i must always feed her.
I just wish that I had a lot more cum to feed her, she is always so hungry :)

She as also decided to keep me a virgin, although I have asked her to peg me in order to loose it with her. But she says that she loves that am I her little virgin.Maybe some day she will change her mind...

She has full control of our sex. She leads, i follow, just that.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:58 am

Lisbon_Couple wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:30 pm

She has decided that I can never masturbate in order to maximize my loads and I can only cum inside her.

I masturbate sometimes on my own, but I rarely cum, I edge. I prefer to save my cum to go inside her. I often casually masturbate Infront of her or take over if she is playing with me as she likes to watch me masturbate. Very occasionally I will cum on her as she likes to see my cum fly and feel my cum land on her face or breasts, but I prefer not to as I like my cum pumped into her

Gspotguru

Post by Gspotguru » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:52 pm

Seasons Greetings, I an experienced Dominate alpha male with years of successful relationships in the BDSM lifestyle (but not all my lovers have been true submissives) and spanking and gspot squirting are a speciality. One of my passions is teaching/training/mentoring a new submissive and am currently the Master of a 27 year old woman who is exploring her true inner feminine submissive self, needs and fantasies. I have also some experience being the “Bull” for some couples in showing the BF how to dominate, and or some cuckold scenes, so my scope of experience is wide.
For me spanking and anal sex before and during , go hand in hand.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have !
I love to share!

Katt

Post by Katt » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:49 pm

Me and my husband do have a dom/sub relationship.
We do it partime I would say. During sex I am always submissive and eager to please. My husband tells me what he whants from me and I obey. The dynamic is basically me benig his body to use as he pleases (we have some boudries set before). And I truly enjoy being told what to do and treated like a ”good girl”.

The other part is nonsexual where I practice submissivness in our daily life. My husband
rakes care of me and make me fel sade. He takes care of financial descisions, and give me spending money. I love to have to ask for money and his permission to buy things. Stuff like that. We dont do this always but some periods of time. It really give extra boozt to the sex. ;)

Katt

Post by Katt » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Gspotguru wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:52 pm
Seasons Greetings, I an experienced Dominate alpha male with years of successful relationships in the BDSM lifestyle (but not all my lovers have been true submissives) and spanking and gspot squirting are a speciality. One of my passions is teaching/training/mentoring a new submissive and am currently the Master of a 27 year old woman who is exploring her true inner feminine submissive self, needs and fantasies. I have also some experience being the “Bull” for some couples in showing the BF how to dominate, and or some cuckold scenes, so my scope of experience is wide.
For me spanking and anal sex before and during , go hand in hand.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have !
I love to share!

Could you tell more about how you train submissives? How does it work?

I am just now exploring my submissivenes outside the bedroom. Trying to figure out more how I can submitt as a woman to my husband and truly enjoy this. Would be interesting to know more about this training.

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:11 pm

Katt wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Could you tell more about how you train submissives? How does it work?

I am just now exploring my submissivenes outside the bedroom. Trying to figure out more how I can submitt as a woman to my husband and truly enjoy this. Would be interesting to know more about this training.

Sorry, can't help you with that. My wife is my sexual leader and I always obey her, but only regarding our sexual life. Outside the bedroom we are equal partners.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.