Anyone into BDSM?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
hdean667

Re: Anyone into BDSM?

Post by hdean667 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:59 am

MamaGlizzy wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:53 am
This is something I’m exploring with my partner. I love being submissive and like to be punished. I don’t want it to be a whole lifestyle but I am very turned on by the idea of getting a good spanking and a hot dick in my ass when the dishes or laundry aren’t done. We also experiment (carefully) with him choking me. I realize there are many definitions and options out there and wonder if anyone else is into it.

Back in the day I was big time into BDSM with a strong emphasis on D/s. My specialty has always been the mind fuck. I am currently working towards a light BDSM relationship with an emphasis on D/s with my GF. So far I have trained her to cum on command during sex and am acclimating her to wearing a plug 24/7 - she is coming along very well. And, yes, I know it's a slow pace, but she is fairly inexperienced and hold a bit of fear to go along with her curiosity and submissive nature.

kdpierre

Post by kdpierre » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:02 pm

Into BDSM? Uh................................... yeah.......... :roll: you could say that. :lol:

I've rarely met a kink I didn't like. Some. But not many. It's too bad my blog is now defunct, or I'd just refer you to it. :lol:

Butters

Post by Butters » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:16 am

I wouldn't define myself as into BDSM. I just do what i like without labeling it when i'm in the right mood. I really enjoy to be in control and anal plays a huge role in that dynamic. Nothing hotter than a girl going beyong her boundaries to please me. I think that's my love language. I like to control her body with my hands or even ropes sometimes, to choke her, pull her hair or pin her down, experiment with leashes gags or plugs and play with her senses and her mind. There is something irresistable about the look of her eyes when i subdue her. Anal enhances this power exchange to the next level. And atm is the ice on the cake.
But sometimes it's also nice to hand over the control and relax without caring about anything. Easy going.
Or to just meet her at the same level and enjoy passionate anal with focus on our feelings and love for each other.

What i don't enjoy is punishing. It seems a bit artificial to me. Also i'm not into anything pain related at all. Light slaps in the heat of the moment are a nice addition sometimes, but not with the intention to hurt her.

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:19 am

I have always been a dom, and since the begginning of my sexual life, have always have a D/S relationship with women .I am now 70 and still own a slave.
Irina is not the first of course, I owned 4 slaves I had been living with before, not speaking about the ones I trained partial time. All of them had to follow stict rules and had to wear marks of ownership: slave collar and finger ring, tattoo and branding, but also large nipples rings and shut pussy so they were used anal only and masturbation was denied. You can see more on Fetlife: ringmaster69
Attachments
new padlock (12).JPG
new padlock (12).JPG (80.43 KiB) Viewed 816 times

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:21 am

I have always been a dom, and since the begginning of my sexual life, have always have a D/S relationship with women .I am now 70 and still own a slave.
Irina is not the first of course, I owned 4 slaves I had been living with before, not speaking about the ones I trained partial time. All of them had to follow stict rules and had to wear marks of ownership: slave collar and finger ring, tattoo and branding, but also large nipples rings and shut pussy so they were used anal only and masturbation was denied. You can see more on Fetlife: ringmaster69