Best Dieting Tips for Daily Anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
TEoaS

Best Dieting Tips for Daily Anal

Post by TEoaS » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:55 am

So yall mightve seen my previous post about wanting to give up because I can't get myself cleaned out well enough and I get self conscious about it. I'm starting to think a better diet might be the key.

I've heard of things like you need to have a liquid diet the day before wanting to do anal, but obviously that's not feasible if you wanna do it daily...

What about spacing out your meals? Should they be closer or farther apart? What are things to keep in mind with our body's cycles to know how to time bowel movements and know how much is going to be "in you" so you can clean out better? I need tips on how to diet better for being able to do it daily.

Backdoorlover

Re: Best Dieting Tips for Daily Anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:30 pm

What seems to make sence is fiberrich food cause it’s said it makes the poo more solid so it comes out as one “load”.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

FarmerDan

Re: Best Dieting Tips for Daily Anal

Post by FarmerDan » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:20 pm

A simple rule of thumb is to avoid processed foods (they have little or no fibre). The rest of your body will thank you too!

A daily dose of psyllium husk will also help to keep you clean down there.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint