Butt Plug Reviews

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Karasmith1978

Butt Plug Reviews

Post by Karasmith1978 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:03 pm

Hello everyone, I wanted to setup a place for anyone and everyone to submit reviews for anal plugs and any other devices designed specifically for anal enjoyment. I want to make it clear that I don't work for any company that I review and make no money reviewing anal toys.

Colt1911

Re: Butt Plug Reviews

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:55 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:03 pm
Hello everyone, I wanted to setup a place for anyone and everyone to submit reviews for anal plugs and any other devices designed specifically for anal enjoyment. I want to make it clear that I don't work for any company that I review and make no money reviewing anal toys.

We’ve invested in a few quality anal toys. Rosebuds in France makes high quality thin neck jeweled plugs mad from surgical stainless steel. I’m giving my wife this plug for Christmas. It weighs two pounds. She’ll wear a plug for a couple of hours, but we use them more for anal play. These are expensive, but very high quality pieces. Doesn’t an ass deserve the best?
https://rosebuds.net/en/classic-collect ... 6-o-197_in

FarmerDan

Re: Butt Plug Reviews

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:32 pm

NJoy plugs are also expensive but very good. They are stainless steel works of art and come in 4? sizes, so perfect for nervous beginners.

The shape makes them reversible, which is great for people with prostates i.e. you can find the position that works best for you.

NjoyToys.com and most quality toy shops
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint