Having an uncomfortable time

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
NewtoAL

Having an uncomfortable time

Post by NewtoAL » Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:51 pm

My Bf is into anal and has had years of experience where I have only done it with him. He's never had any issues with anal or have his partners so I'm at a bit of a loss here.

He loves the doggy position, but when we do, I have a weird uncomfortable pain in my lower abdomen/uterus region. As soon as we stop, I'm fine. I've tried using a pillow for support in hopes to stop the pain, as I've notice it can decrease when pressure is applied (like my hand) to my abdomen/uterus region,but it doesn't stop the pain. the pillow or anything I use also gets in the way of clitoral pleasure.

I don't have that pain when in a missionary position, but I want to be able to do other positions & not be limited.

Has anyone else experienced this and what helps? :?:

Backdoorlover

Re: Having an uncomfortable time

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:40 am

Does it still occur when you tilt your hips ? Cause there are so many angles to do doggy in. Seems to me his cock pushes somewhere where you don’t enjoy it.

Try different angles in doggy, also what happens when you just lay on your belly ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:58 am

NewtoAL wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:51 pm
My Bf is into anal and has had years of experience where I have only done it with him. He's never had any issues with anal or have his partners so I'm at a bit of a loss here.

He loves the doggy position, but when we do, I have a weird uncomfortable pain in my lower abdomen/uterus region. As soon as we stop, I'm fine. I've tried using a pillow for support in hopes to stop the pain, as I've notice it can decrease when pressure is applied (like my hand) to my abdomen/uterus region,but it doesn't stop the pain. the pillow or anything I use also gets in the way of clitoral pleasure.

I don't have that pain when in a missionary position, but I want to be able to do other positions & not be limited.

Has anyone else experienced this and what helps? :?:

Have you tried him laying on his back and you laying on top of him on your back? It’s referred to as reverse cowgirl anal. This way YOU control the depth and angle of penetration. Personally, I like missionary anal because I can see the look of pleasure on her face while making eye contact. I’m sure you’ll find a position that’s mutually satisfying.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:19 am

If it is as deep as your uterus it could be the first bend in your colon, my wife likes the feeling, but everyone is different, yours's may be tighter or have sharper bend. If this is the case, I would suggest that your boyfriend takes it easy and even tough he has penetrated your first two sphincters, when he gets to the depth where it hurts, he approaches it like entering you again and gives the colon time to relax and open for him. You could also get a long, bendy dildo, not too thick and not too bulbous at the end and try some depth training, you may want to look anal depth training up or start a thread on here. You may find that your body will then get used to it, your boyfriend will learn better technique to go deep inside you - regardless of how it was with other girls - or that you will do some depth play foreplay with the dildo and when that is comfy he can then take you analy.