Self lubricating ass?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Katt

Self lubricating ass?

Post by Katt » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:19 pm

I am very very recent to anal sex. My husband and I
started with plugs about 2 months ago on my husbands initiative. But the bigger they got the more I liked it and I
suggested we go full anal this week with his dick in my ass. It felt wierd at first but then mindblowing. I have wanted anal every night since then, I cant stop.

I never really enjoyed vaginal sex, specillay now that have this in comparision.

But I have noticed that when it feels absolutley amazing
i am… squrting (?) in my ass? It is a clear fluid that just runs down my anal.

Anyone else have this? We use lube and that is great but this fluid actually also help. ;)

Colt1911

Re: Self lubricating ass?

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:36 pm

Katt wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:19 pm
I am very very recent to anal sex. My husband and I
started with plugs about 2 months ago on my husbands initiative. But the bigger they got the more I liked it and I
suggested we go full anal this week with his dick in my ass. It felt wierd at first but then mindblowing. I have wanted anal every night since then, I cant stop.

I never really enjoyed vaginal sex, specillay now that have this in comparision.

But I have noticed that when it feels absolutley amazing
i am… squrting (?) in my ass? It is a clear fluid that just runs down my anal.

Anyone else have this? We use lube and that is great but this fluid actually also help. ;)

Welcome to anal sex. My wife also loves anal. Her ass also gets wet. She uses an enema, so some of it could be that. She also produces a mucous some people call “ass jelly”. Other than a little lube to get past the outside of her hole, she’s wet and lubricated on the inside of her ass. Do you have anal orgasms?

Katt

Post by Katt » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:46 am

Colt1911, I have had two orgasm when having anal sex. But I had to stimulate my clitoris at the same time quite alot.. Allthough those orgasm where totally diffrent from the others I ever had. I have allways had a hard time orgasming.

It was amazing thought and basically only involved the muscles in my ass. I am wondering if this is why I had a hard time before, I was barking up the wrong tree.

I look forward to explore this more and see, the potential of an anal only orgasm is good I belive. It is wonderfull to indulge in anal sex so far.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:18 am

Katt wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:46 am
Colt1911, I have had two orgasm when having anal sex. But I had to stimulate my clitoris at the same time quite alot.. Allthough those orgasm where totally diffrent from the others I ever had. I have allways had a hard time orgasming.

It was amazing thought and basically only involved the muscles in my ass. I am wondering if this is why I had a hard time before, I was barking up the wrong tree.

I look forward to explore this more and see, the potential of an anal only orgasm is good I belive. It is wonderfull to indulge in anal sex so far.

My wife also stimulates her clit during anal, but as the anal orgasm approaches, she pulls the vibrator off her clit to experience the anal orgasm on its own.

Anal changed our sex life in a very positive way. Like you, she didn’t orgasm from vaginal penetration… just clit stimulation. Also like you, her anal orgasms are powerful. I’m happy you and your husband discovered anal sex. It’s awesome!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:02 am

I wouldn't say it runs down, but I just start with a minimum amount of spit on the head of my penis and once we get going my wife is self lubricating. Beginners should use as much or as little lube as they need. online magazines will say to use loads of lube, but they are just playing it safe and saying what they feel will sound like responsible advice.

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:15 pm

I lick her lovehole before anal because I love to eat her ass. Sometimes she comes just like that. She never uses a vibrator or any kind of other stimulation. This is all the lube that we need.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Power

Post by Power » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:02 pm

On a forum back in the day there was a long post by Sasha Grey describing the same phenomenon you are.