Itching/sting question

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
livsnyter

Itching/sting question

Post by livsnyter » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:52 am

Hi all!
I am a male with very strong and long penile orgasms, but are curious about the rest of the male orgasmic potential. I have now decided to go seriously into AO since there is no “penetrating” activities/partner for the moment.

Anyway, I do following advices in her, forget the “front” and do anal masturbation whenever I get the urge. Well, that means taking care of my anus several times a day. Now and then plugs and dildo, but most fingering, outside stimulation and of course some inside and finger fucking. Part of the process of waking the ass up, and also to reduce frustration about “frontal denial”. I do also follow the advices in here – only coconut oil.

Here is the thing, after play, I can get some itching, almost small stings, in my sphincter. I can not see any soreness at the anus from outside, so it must be just inside the visible parts. Experiences? Advices?

Is it a transition period to let the body to get use to the activities? Or is it remains from whats goes out that creates unwanted fiction and makes a sandpaper effect? I do only enemas when I am into the normal dick size toys – otherwise no enemas.

Rimmer

Re: Itching/sting question

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:40 am

Could be a small Haemorrhoid inside. Try using some preparation H - the propper stuf from Canada or Greece that contains Bio Dyne - not the newer formulas. Put it on a glass butt plug and keep it in for a while. Do that for a week and see how you go.