Which male forum members have no desire for own anal pentration ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Backdoorlover

Which male forum members have no desire for own anal pentration ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:45 am

I was wondering if I am an exception here.

I have always been aware that I wanted to assfuck the woman I love because to me anal means having a deeper and more intense connection.

I was 15 when my fascination for anal sex started. Thinking about how intensly hot it is when a girl offers her ass to use for joy. And with every woman I had a relationship with, anal sex has been a part of the relationship in some degree.

Even though I am an anal freak for life, never did I had the desire to be anally penetrated myself. I still don’t. If I think about anal sex, I think about me penetrating a female asshole. Never using my own asshole for any form of sex.

Sometimes while my girlfriend gives me a blowjob, she rimms me. I like that a lot. She rubs my sprincter with her finger. I like that too. She pushes in her finger and the joy is gone. Cock goes soft and it feels off. So I ‘ve asked her not to penetrate and it works fantastic for both of us, since she loves to be the submissive one, taking it in her ass and mouth as much as possible.

So the question.

Am I an excepetion or are there more men on this forum who don’t want to be penetrated in their own asshole ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Re: Which male forum members have no desire for own anal pentration ?

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:17 am

Think we are all different in one way or another - as you know- I love it when my wife fists me. I like to be pegged too, but she feels silly so we don't do that so often at the moment, but tastes evolve. Rimming is exquisite. I guess a finger exploring changes the delicate beauty of rimming, it crosses the line into something else, so for me as long as the rim job has been nice and leisurely before fingers start to explore then all is good to go.

Alexfun

Post by Alexfun » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:10 am

I enjoy both fucking my wife's ass and letting her to do the same. I'm now practicing to be fisted by her, as rimmer mentioned...

daftdrafter

Post by daftdrafter » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:09 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:45 am
Am I an excepetion or are there more men on this forum who don’t want to be penetrated in their own asshole ?

I'm with you on this one. I almost feel let down by myself here. I have tried to find the joy in a prostate massage, but it is lost on me. Sure, rimming is nice with a blowjob. In fact one of my favourites (and I've really got to be into the girl) is being on all fours with the girl starting with a rimming then giving me blowjob from behind with her, eventually, ending up laying on her back allowing me to fuck her mouth. As far as penetration goes? No. I have tried plugging but then just can't cum.

I wish this was different. I'm missing out on a whole world of pleasure options here. I have tried stoned, poppers, drinking, but nothing is a go for me.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:10 am

There I differ. I don’t even feel any desire to try. 🤪
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:05 am

My sole focus is on pleasuring her hole and then penetrating it. I’m probably one of the few males who doesn’t enjoy oral sex all that much. I’m thick, so there’s always the sensation of teeth. Ass to mouth is erotic, but my strongest desire is to penetrate her ass. Obviously this isn’t for everyone but it works for us. When I say I’m anal only I mean it!