Anal, keto and time routine problem

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Succubussy

Anal, keto and time routine problem

Post by Succubussy » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:13 am

Hi all,
I really love anal but sadly it seems almost impossible for me to enjoy it due to time and being emtpy. To get in shape i am doing a Keto diet which doesnt make things easier for anal sadly as it requires to eat way more fat and less fiber.
To combat the lack of fiber i am taking two teaspoons of psyllium husk twice a day. Relieving got pretty clean thanks to it, but the problem is not about how clean it is but on how much there is and that even after 2 hours of cleaning there is a chance for an accident.
Work and time in general also doent help at all, here is my daily routine:
Waking up at 6:30 am, drinking first two teaspoon of husk
I work and do sports afterwards until i am home around 17:00 pm
Cook dinner for me and my brother, roughly done around 17:30 pm
Hang out with friends till 22:00 pm
This would be the time i would love to do anal in, but because i ate 4 hours ago its a bit risky plus since i am taking fiber manually the amount of times i empty myself lowerd to sometimes once in 3 days...

I read that relieving oneself can become routine aswell but i have no idea where and how to make it one

I would love any advice how to potentially make anal more common with this routine. Any advice on how to handle this or just to improve it. Timewise i can stay up to somewhat 23:30 pm.
Anal is such an amazing feeling and i dont wanna give it up or bank it for after the diet

Lots of thank and love

Rimmer

Re: Anal, keto and time routine problem

Post by Rimmer » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:37 am

I can only think of a couple of things, if you have time, I get that is the issue though, to decide when you want to empty yourself and go to the loo then very day and wait until you have a movement, after a while your body may get into the routine of having a movement at that time.
Other than that, if you are having sex with a partner, ask him if he minds getting dirty, he may not mind or he may even actually like it that way. If he does, discuss what he should do after. Should he got o the bathroom and discreetly clean up, and who uses the bathroom first. Or are you/he OK seeing a dick with poop on it. He can give it a wipe with a tissue while you go to the bathroom, if you want to/need to. Some people even like to suck their partner clean - some people do that if it looks clean, some don't mind/like a little soiling and others like a fully soiled dick to suck and some absolutely hate the very idea! But there are several options right there. Or, if you are going solo, using toys, you may just have to get used to them getting messy until you have settled down to a routine and know when it is 'safe'. Have wet wipes and a plastic bag ready for an initial clean up. As I have said to people in the past, as long as you are healthy, you are basically just playing around with gut bacteria, similar to what health shops sell as pro biotics. Maybe, rather than being at a loss, re consider your view on the poop, it's already in your body and has already passed right the way through without harm. Not saying smear yourself with the stuff, but maybe don't view it as the enemy - if this makes sense?

Succubussy

Post by Succubussy » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:12 pm

Thanks for the quick response Rimmer ^w^
I am a solo player here and personally would love to keep it clean. My goal is to wear butt plugs for longer time and masturbate analy with toys (lovesense long distance toys and simalier^^). It sadly causes me lots of stress to feel still full and that there might be an accident. Parts of it also comes from me living with my brother together. He is not aware of me doing things like this and i dont wanna explain why there might be crap in my room (or why it potentially smells strong), that... would be very problematic.
I rather not get used to the concept of dirty anal, also a turn off for me. I do know that having 100% clean anal everytime is near impossible, so if it should happen its fine as long as its really rare. Besides testing that i am clean inside with a toy i rather not combine cleaning with foreplay. I know crap is natural and such and i wont judge anyone who likes this stuff one way or another but for me its kind of a turn off.
But i apprechiate the idea and approach. The Mindblock of not needing to clean as much and often as i try is something i still need to break. Its... harder done then said but i am working on it

One of a idea i got (which more or less also got mentioned a few times here) is to potentially fasten the day ago, only eating breakfast and take my fiber so i should be ready for it the next day... of course thats something which probably shouldnt be done every 2 days, maybe a once a week thing

Still interested to hear different approachs and ideas, i wish i could adjust the times more, doing this in secret (which i should have mentioned before, sorry) is rough

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:25 am

I can understand about your brother and you needing your privacy for this. As for fasting, I like it when my wife fists me anally, we do this occasionally. If I think this may be something we will be doing I will fast through the day, but will have my evening meal as there won't be time for that meal to pass through before we have some fun. For sex we just have sex when we want it. If she knows we are going to have sex she may have a wash or a shower, but we also have spontaneous sex, but the intention isn't to get 'dirty', but if we do, we do. So yes, fasting ca be a help.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:42 pm

In addition to diet and fasting, you can clean your rectum with water or saline enemas. Unless you’re going to do more challenging and deep anal play or fisting, a small amount of water or saline enema can do the trick.

When we started anal sex, Mrs Colt used way too much water and it was difficult for her to stay clean during anal play and penetration. She’s learned to only use a small amount of liquid to clean her rectum. When you use too much, it gets into the colon and releases more fecal matter.

We engage in lots of anal play before penetration and I’ve yet to encounter any “dirt” since she learned to only use a little liquid when cleaning out. Hope this helps.

Succubussy

Post by Succubussy » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:37 pm

Cleaning is what i usually attempt but i always fear that i use either too much or too less water >.<
It doesnt help that the enema i bought is kinda large and can carry quite a bit of water.
But i do like the idea of combining all 3 together. Adding fiber, fasting and cleaning for the extra care. Do you know how much water Mrs Colt uses nowdays? I fear i still use too much so because of the size of my enema.
Once again thanks for both of your responses.
I was close to give up on it but in the weekend i managed to play a bit with anal and my resolve got boosted again. I really appreciate all input and advices <3

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:26 pm

Saline enemas in the US are typically 4 ounces or about 120 milliliters. The idea is to clean the inside of the rectum without the water traveling into your colon. She uses a little water and pushes it all out. She repeats with a little more water until the water is clean.

It took her a few months to figure out how much water she needs to clean out. She can take large plugs and dildos without any evidence of fecal matter. Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:58 am

There is no way to use too much water cause it all comes out again. So your fears are not logical. How do you see this ? You think access water causes problems ?

My girlfriend uses an anal douche daily to be prepared for her assfuck. She also loves doing ass to mouth because she knows I get a kick out of it. And she keeps taking water until the water comes out clean again. It varies.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:27 pm

The idea is to only use enough water to clean the rectum. If you insert too much water, it gets into the colon. When that happens, she has to continue to use more water until her entire colon is clean. She inserts and expels the 4 ounces inserted before doing it again.

Some people use a plumbed hose to insert large quantities of water in the rectum AND colon. This prep requires a lot of time and eliminates the good gut bacteria in her colon.

It’s not the total amount of water used, it’s the quantity of water inserted at any one time that I’m talking about. We know from trial and error over the last five years.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:01 am

The 7 cm tip of the douche will not get the water into her colon. The inner spincter keeps that from happening. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥