Anal, keto and time routine problem

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Succubussy

Re: Anal, keto and time routine problem

Post by Succubussy » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:04 am

Sadly i am not an expert with cleaning and all yet but i think i know what Colt is refering to. More then often did i clean myself for 1-2 hours until i was clean just for some more to get out like 20 minutes later. I am not sure if it is water related or some other condition i should have thought of but i think by not using too much water i might be able to prevent that from happening

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:46 am

Succubussy wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:04 am
Sadly i am not an expert with cleaning and all yet but i think i know what Colt is refering to. More then often did i clean myself for 1-2 hours until i was clean just for some more to get out like 20 minutes later. I am not sure if it is water related or some other condition i should have thought of but i think by not using too much water i might be able to prevent that from happening

Yes, that’s been our experience too. The “average” adult rectum holds 240 milliliters of water. My wife is smaller so her rectum is also smaller. She uses a 120 milliliter bottle of water to clean out. Before she injects more water, she makes sure she expels the first 120 ml. This prevents water from passing through the sigmoid colon which can require much more water to clean out. This isn’t a bad thing to do occasionally, but will require much more time as your experience and ours demonstrates. Hey, it can’t hurt to give it a try. Her ass is so clean we both will lick plugs, dildos, and fingers that were in her ass. We find it very erotic to do that.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:33 am

@topicstarter: I feel that you panic too much. My girlfriend takes 5-10 mins to clean for ass to mouth sex. So I really don’t understand why you have this obsession to clean for an hour or more, only for anal play ? Are you germofoob ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Succubussy

Post by Succubussy » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:49 pm

Its not that i am a germofoob. It literally takes so long of cleaning until the water is not dirty and no more crap is coming out. When i clean the water gets usually clean after 3-6 enema loads, but after that there is more crap coming out which pretty much"resets" the progress. I tried to use more water to get everything out which made kind of a blocker until i wait for rouhly 20-30 minutes until the "rest" water is coming out with usually more crap. I tried using less water but because of the enema size, like how much water fits in, i get the feel that i am not consitant with the ammount of water and may go over the threshhold. Sometimes the water takes a bit to come out even when i dont use that much water but waiting a tiny bit usually helps.
Now the problem is that if i go for some anal fun after the water is cleab the first time an accident is bound to happen. I am kinda jealouse that your wive only takes roughly 5 mintues as this would be a dream and help my situation soo much more. I am already adjusting my fiber for like 2 months now, lately i found out about the tow types of fiber so my problem might be not from improper cleaning but lack of right amount of both kind of fiber
I really really really wish i could clean that fast and safely now that i am free of accidents

I skipped dinner 2 days ago and got a day off from work yesterday. While i was able to have some fun i still needed 1 hour to be clean and even then i still was not "safe". Maybe my stomach just doesnt like the idea of anal or my bad eating habits from the past are catching up. I sadly am not sure yet what the direct cause as i am not even eating much. It also doesnt help that if i dont tkae fiber going to the bathroom is kinda like a lottery where the chances of having a nice stool is not that high

@Cort
That sounds very erotic and i love the idea of doing this aswell. Just need to be sure sure about me being clean amd ready. Considering my enema is getting more loose (like the material) i moght just buy a new smaller one next month. Will definetly try it out

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:53 pm

My advice is to be patient and try different techniques. It took my wife a while before she figured out what works best for her. When that happens, it will work for you too.

Anal sex for most people isn’t something you do quickly. Preparation and gentle play to loosen the sphincter take a little time and add to the enjoyment in my opinion.

After cleaning out, she wears a plug while we play around. Once in a while she has to remove the plug and expel a little water that remains in her rectum, so no method of cleaning is completely perfect. Try a few things and let us know how it’s working. Good luck.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:06 am

Everything you are saying @Succubussy suggests you are using far too much water. Once this gets beyond your rectum into your colon it has the effect of diluting everything above there and causing a sort of avalanche.

Many people here and elsewhere report having non messy anal sex without any cleaning prep at all! It has also been my experience with multiple partners over the years.

They rely on a healthy diet (plenty of info around here) and learning when their body is clean (for most people, that's most of the time).

People usually deep clean - as you are trying to do - when doing serious depth play which involves going on past the rectum. For that you need something like the Shurshot shower attachment which will deliver much more water (use with care!)
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:18 am

@Succubussy , you clean way too deep, as some mentioned. How long is the tip of the anal douche you use ? Should only be 7-8 cms of 3 inches to clean the rectum.

So your problem isn’t you diet, your problem is using too much water too deep. And your mindset, cause two times, maybe three times the filling of the douche is plenty to clean your rectum. So go easy on the refills. These’s absolutely no need.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Succubussy

Post by Succubussy » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:50 am

I will definetly try to use less water (also safes some energy cost :D). I looked up how large the enema is. The insertion part should be pretty standart 7 cm, no unusual shape. The Enema itself has 225 ml / 7.6 oz water capacity. Maybe that already is too much, though i usually try to squeeze 1/2 to 3/4 inside. Also sorry if there has been any misscomunictions and potential confusion, my phrasing and sentence structure is lacking here and there. Of course i didnt squeeze in 3 loads of enemas. I stand up, carefully insert the tip (lubed up) squeeze and wait like 15 - 30 seconds before sitting down to push it out.

Once i have time again i will brave myself to only clean very very little the day after fasting.
When i started adjusted my fiber i went a bit overboard to quickly, probably a beginners mistake of wanting results as fast as possible, do i guess some part of it still plays into it aswell, atleast its what i expect, not sure if it will impact it (parts of my fear of an accident aswell). I will try to break the mental block of feeling that i need to clean to avoid accidents and only use a bit of water to get rid of potential smaller fissue. Once my body fully is in rythme of having a stable toilett routine it will work out i am sure. I really appreciate all kind of input to get closer to more anal fun ^^