cum into the anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
H.analonly

cum into the anal

Post by H.analonly » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:22 am

Hello
Good time
Friends, according to your experience, pouring cum into the asshole of women and not emptying it quickly causes feelings for more anal sex and more pleasure over time? Men tell their opinions and women tell their experiences. thank you. I am sorry for the language weakness
Last edited by H.analonly on Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
El ano y la garganta de mi novia es el lugar de descanso de mi polla y mi semen

Backdoorlover

Re: cum into the anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:06 am

In this care you mean to say “cum in the asshole”. We don’t use the verb anal in this way.

And indeed. To cum into a woman’s asshole is very different to me. So much that I don’t even had the ability to cum in her pussy. I was waiting for the anal sex to begin so I could finish in the best feeling possible.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

H.analonly

Post by H.analonly » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:11 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:06 am
In this care you mean to say “cum in the asshole”. We don’t use the verb anal in this way.

And indeed. To cum into a woman’s asshole is very different to me. So much that I don’t even had the ability to cum in her pussy. I was waiting for the anal sex to begin so I could finish in the best feeling possible.

Thank you. I fixed it. is it correct?
El ano y la garganta de mi novia es el lugar de descanso de mi polla y mi semen

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:55 am

Don’t worry. We understood what you mean but in the process maybe we can help you with the English.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:20 am

I was instantly hooked when my man unloaded in my ass. I want it all the time now. I consider it a waste to put it anywhere else.
I feel supercharged and happy with a load in my ass... With out for too long and I crash and become moody untill I normalize or get it again.
It's like a drug.
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

bunnybuttstuff

Post by bunnybuttstuff » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:54 pm

there is nothing better than getting cum in my ass and then putting my plug back in to keep it inside

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:50 am

https://sexblogging.com/anal-sex-semen- ... ependency/

I found this bit an interesting read and I wanted to try it after reading it. This is the one that clicked something in my brain :idea:
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:46 am

DirtyWife wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:50 am
https://sexblogging.com/anal-sex-semen- ... ependency/

I found this bit an interesting read and I wanted to try it after reading it. This is the one that clicked something in my brain :idea:

Interesting article. It makes sense. First, my wife is on hormone therapy that includes testosterone. It enhanced her libido five years ago leading to our anal only relationship. I started testosterone replacement therapy so my semen must also have testosterone in it which further enhances her libido because I only cum in her ass. She doesn’t trap my cum with a plug because she actually enjoys the slow drip for hours after we have sex.

sana

Post by sana » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am

I almost always have creampies.

Denisamf00

Post by Denisamf00 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:56 pm

I find it wonderful, receiving all of your man's semen in your ass, feeling it and how little by little it is absorbed, it is a unique connection.