cum into the anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
TelJ2003

Re: cum into the anal

Post by TelJ2003 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:13 pm

I seem to be a bit of an oddity! I don't like the feeling of cum in my ass. It just doesn't work for me. I prefer to receive his elixir in my mouth so I can enjoy it.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:42 am

My girlfiend loves both and it’s more or less up to me where I shoot my load. One thing I fantasize about and never been able to do, is fucking her till just before I cum and then tell her to quickly take it in her mouth to swallow my cum.

While fucking her, I often dream about her swallowing, but am afraid my cum will shoot before her lips are around my cock 🤣
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

I think it makes her more horny and in a better mood. She didn't even like anal when we met, but then it was her who eventually brought up the subject of going AO (but that's another story). Now I'll come in and she will be laying on the bed with her ass exposed from under the sheets, waiting for me to fill her with my cum. It seems that anal leads to more anal. Even if her ass is destroyed, she will come tell me and either giggle or do a brattish pretend sulk. She knows that I will either say she needs some more soothing cum in her ass to help it recover or that I want to fuck her destroyed ass hole some more to feel just how broke and tender it is. I think if you can cum past her rectum, in her colon, it is absorbed even better, getting into the blood stream and lifting the libido further. That may be a load of rubbish, but as observational anecdote, that seems to be what happens.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:01 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:42 am
My girlfiend lives both and it’s more or less jp to me where I shoot my load. One thing I fantasize about c and never been able to do, is fucking her till just before I cum and then tell her to quickly take it in her mouth to swallow my cum.

While fucking her, I often dream about her, but am afraid my cum will shoot before her lips are around my cock 🤣

I tend to have a lot more control over when I cum during anal, where with piv I am more at the mercy of the pussy, so ATM and unloading in her mouth is not a problem in that respect, but it still poses a dilemma as cuming in her mouth can make it seem like there is unfinished business as I have not cum in her ass. That can of course be resolved with another round later on. But as you go from ass to mouth an back, I still have to ponder where to finish

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:29 am

I've had my boyfriend finish inside my ass but it seems a bit of a waste of cum! I prefer receiving cum in my mouth. ATM is something I enjoy so it is logical. It allows me to continue pleasuring with my mouth, make the fun last longer an enjoy the donation. My friend Karen enjoys cum in her ass and particularly if it was my boyfriend, I was more than happy to suck the cum out of her ass and give her a good rimming at the same time!

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:02 am

AbbiTur05 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:29 am
I've had my boyfriend finish inside my ass but it seems a bit of a waste of cum! I prefer receiving cum in my mouth. ATM is something I enjoy so it is logical. It allows me to continue pleasuring with my mouth, make the fun last longer an enjoy the donation. My friend Karen enjoys cum in her ass and particularly if it was my boyfriend, I was more than happy to suck the cum out of her ass and give her a good rimming at the same time!

Damn that’s hot 🥵

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:04 am

Lol we have hot fun together. We love it.