Building Anal Tolerance & Stamina

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
SubMadison

Building Anal Tolerance & Stamina

Post by SubMadison » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:15 pm

Hello, all. I’m Madison…a submissive that is newly attempting to enter the anal only lifestyle. I have plenty of anal sex experience, both with partners and with masturbation, but no experience with being anally used often throughout the day, week, month. etc.

When engaging in anal sex or anal play, I am experienced enough to have anal sex for a long session (an hour or more with some minor breaks), and experienced enough to have large objects inserted in my ass for short periods of time (can even fist myself), but once the sex or session is over…my asshole muscles tends to get sore/tired and need at least 12-24 hours to “recover” before I can engage in an anal play again.

I’m assuming that this is common, but wonder if there is anything to be done in order to allow my master to use my ass more often? I’d essentially like to offer my asshole as easily and often as I would my pussy (without having to “rest” between sessions) and thought that some of the brilliant minds in this AO community might have some pointers as to get me to that point?

Initial research suggest that maybe Kegels would be helpful, and perhaps wearing a butt plug often to stretch/strengthen the anal muscles, or even simply having more anal sex/anal play would train my anal muscles to be used more often and not need as much time to recover. I’d like to try some of these things but don’t want them to be counterproductive in any way.

Any suggestions based on real life experience would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

- Sub Madison

johnywest

Re: Building Anal Tolerance & Stamina

Post by johnywest » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:05 pm

You've already reached "Anal Queen" or "Queen of Anal" status, there is not much left for you to aspire to. Don't push it! Respect yourself and don't let anyone take you for granted!
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:39 pm

I agree with @johnywest. You’re already an anal pro. A thick neck plug might help and more frequent anal as you pointed out might also work. Unless the pain and soreness is a turn on for you, take anal sex at a frequency and pace you are able to tolerate. Anal sex and orgasms are too good to potentially ruin the experience. Welcome.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:40 pm

Like I read your story, the first thing that comes to mind is take your time. Allow things to build up. It is a muscle, you spincter, and it needs to be trained. That takes tile, I don’t think you can/should rush things.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥