How to get my hubby into it

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
DirtyWife

How to get my hubby into it

Post by DirtyWife » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:03 pm

Hello 👋 I'm married and just had anal for the first time a year ago... I love it! I'm so addicted I constantly think about anal. My man says he will fuck any hole I got but he seems reluctant.

I was just wondering if there is some advice to help me get him more into it. I want him to want my ass more than my pussy.
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Colt1911

Re: How to get my hubby into it

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:32 pm

DirtyWife wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:03 pm
Hello 👋 I'm married and just had anal for the first time a year ago... I love it! I'm so addicted I constantly think about anal. My man says he will fuck any hole I got but he seems reluctant.

I was just wondering if there is some advice to help me get him more into it. I want him to want my ass more than my pussy.

Tell him how you feel about it. Get a plug and surprise him by showing him you wearing it. My wife cums hard during anal sex which turns me on. As a man, anal feels so much better than vaginal penetration, at least it does for me. I’d just be honest and tell him you’d like anal much more often. Maybe he’ll love the news!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:14 am

Weird. So many men would jump a backflip for a woman like you and the man that has you isn’t jumping. Why does live always work like that ?

So I think you need to talk about it with your husband. Be straight foreward honest. So don’t talk in suggestive mode, men mostly don’t get that. Say straight up “I like anal sex more then vaginal and would love to be assfucked all the time”. Even tell him that for you vaginal sex became the optional kind of sex. Be absolutely clear and tell him straight up. I can not emphasize enough how important it is to be direct.

Too often women assume “he will get it” when she talks around the subject. NO HE DOESN’T 😂
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:44 am

Ya, my wife asked me if I wanted to just use her ass for sex. She didn't realize it at the time, but she wanted to be dominated and this was a way into that for her, it was only later that she realised she wanted to be sexually submissive. She had sort of suspected I preferred anal and almost subconsciously decided to put herself under some form of submission. I say that because she likes piv sex. It felt great for me when I took a breath and said 'yes, I would actually like to just use your ass for sex.' But I did say that we would have piv as an alternative now and then. Anal would be the norm and piv maybe on her birthday or special occasions - like some wives treat their husbands to anal on their birthdays, we would play it in reverse. That lasted several years. It may (or it may not be) that even if your husband isn't mithered either way, you said he was happy to use either hole but wasn't over zealous about anal, it may be that the kink of you saying you want only anal or you want to switch it round from the norm and have anal as the norm and piv on special occasions - kinda the opposite to what 'normal' people do, his kink switch will be flipped and he'll be into the kink of it, not so much doing anal but doing something abnormal may turn him on to it. As I say, my wife preferred piv, but some kink lurking in her head made her ask me if I wanted to just have her anally. In fact she didn't suggest it as something she wanted to do, she just asked if I wanted that and when I said yes, she submitted - she had all but tricked me into dominating her with my desire. Haha, if he agrees to having more anal you'll have to walk in the bedroom with a strap-on and say, 'right, bend over then!'

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:53 am

I have told him after the first time that at I loved it and would do that all the time... Like I will clean myself out every weekend for that lol it was awesome!
I also take his load up my ass when ever I can lol it is like a drug ...I keep it in for maximum absorption and try to get it deep so none drips out.
I also put it there everytime and tell him he has to do the work to stretch my pussy out again if he wants it cause he is girthy. Which he occasionally does a bit but doesn't mention that he wants it. I think I keep him busy enough with oral and my ass lol.
I'm sure he doesn't want to hurt me and he had a girl friend in the past who wanted anal real bad and would get him to try repeatedly to fit in her ass while she cried cause it hurt so bad. So he also doesn't want long term damage.

I do wear plugs when messing around and he tells me they are pretty. So I think he gets the message but I want to make sure I make anal fun for him and whatever is sexy about it I want to know.
So I can net my efforts the best results and overtime become anal only naturally.

Thank you so much for your advice
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P