Anal Endurance Play

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Joe

Anal Endurance Play

Post by Joe » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:14 pm

Hi! Tried to send this as a question to the main site, but it seems to keep not going through, so I thought I'd try here. I am a straight, middle-aged man who loves both giving and receiving anal sex. For me, it's not a submissive act to take it but is for the pleasure of it. I can have many anal orgasms and can even squirt. I like to be done with toys and be fisted and am lucky to have several partners do do this with. When done right (and my body behaves... I have health issues that sometimes interfere), it's my favorite sexual experience, so I've been trying to take it to more extremes. Sure, size and depth and ATM, but one thing I've been able to find nothing about online is time length, endurance play. I'm disappointed in myself if I can't take it for at least 90 minutes. My record is 3 hours, and I'm trying to go far beyond that. 6 hours? 8? More? My partners wearing me out and having the anal orgasms still ripped from me, the line between pleasure and torture blurring. Is this endurance/marathon play something you've run across others exploring? Do you know of any resources or writings? Any advice in how to endure this longer and longer? Any dangers? Thanks!