Advice

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
AmyCurious

Advice

Post by AmyCurious » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:32 am

I can’t believe I’m actually asking this..but, for someone just starting, what advice would you give? I’m not sure if I have the courage to do anything, but someone suggested maybe buying a plug or something like that. I’ve never bought a “toy”, and this world is all definitely very new to me, so any suggestions would be appreciated ❤️ Thank you

Backdoorlover

Re: Advice

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:51 am

Most women I know who are okay with anal, started by letting a boy or man play with their asshole. With fingers at first. This is almost always something which builds gradually.

So I would suggest your fingers first. You can use coconut oil, which is a grocary item and never attract much attention. And a perfect, natural lubricant.

If using your fingers is too personal to start, there are items in your household that are perfect to use like hairbrush handles, candles or paintbrush handles. They’re all innocent looking objects.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AmyCurious

Post by AmyCurious » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:01 pm

Thank you for responding. I kind of feel silly/embarrassed asking these questions, since so many here seem to really have experience…and I definitely don’t.
I’ve thought about trying with my fingers or something like you recommended, but then I psych myself out, and then get anxious followed by guilt..it’s frustrating 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thank you for the advice about coconut oil. I was too embarrassed to ask about that part…
I just have to be careful if I want to go forward, since I definitely don’t want anyone finding out about this side of me.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:27 pm

Maybe some day you can confide in the right man and share a naughty secret. No one else needs to know. Just take it slow and remember that anxiety will only paralize you. It serves no good purpose.

Breathe in, breathe out, move one step.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:17 am

Hello @AmyCurious
Get a training kit of buttplugs that go from small to large and coconut oil.
If I was young I would tell tinder that I'm looking to pop my butt cherry and looking for someone to teach me the ropes and find a real penis cause I tell ya there is nothing better then a load of cum so far up there is doesn't drip out for hours.
But since you are solo for now just don't touch yourself unless you are plugged or getting a plug in and eventually you will wire yourself to cum from anal alone by taking away your other parts and stimulating only your ass gradually.
If you use you other parts to orgasm you won't feel your anal orgasm as good so just masturbate with your ass untill you get it.
Once you can comfortably fit one grab a dildo and use it in your ass but lots of guys out there would love to stretch your ass for you then fuck it and cum in it... Lol just got to let them know you want it done.
I also clean out using a tiny bit of water (use a nasal irrigators bulb for babies) a few times and once super clean, oil up and have fun ( finger in to check and make sure you have no intruders)
Go slow and enjoy... I find the more I ignore my pussy the better anal is and I squirt over and over.
With just my pussy it is much harder to cum and after I'm so sensitive sex is pretty much over
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:59 am

DirtyWife wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:17 am
Hello @AmyCurious
Get a training kit of buttplugs that go from small to large and coconut oil.

Mrs Colt’s anal experiences are similar to yours. She experiences multiple anal orgasms and enjoys penetration after each one. Clitoral orgasms cause a crash which made it difficult for her to tolerate penetration post-orgasm. She no longer squirts like she used to and we attribute that to a new physician who provides hormone therapy. The hormone mix she was on before we moved produced incredible squirting during anal sex. She would soak the floor and my feet when we’d have anal standing up with her bent over the mattress. I miss that and she is going to discuss upping the testosterone in her hormone therapy at her next appointment. The squirting was something I really enjoyed… and so did she.

pygophile

Post by pygophile » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:00 am

AmyCurious wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:01 pm
Thank you for responding. I kind of feel silly/embarrassed asking these questions, since so many here seem to really have experience…and I definitely don’t.
I’ve thought about trying with my fingers or something like you recommended, but then I psych myself out, and then get anxious followed by guilt..it’s frustrating 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thank you for the advice about coconut oil. I was too embarrassed to ask about that part…
I just have to be careful if I want to go forward, since I definitely don’t want anyone finding out about this side of me.

It's too bad you experience so much shame because I would hope the excitement you feel makes it easier and more enjoyable for you.

I have years and years of experience going to therapy and I know it doesn't translate the same for everyone, but maybe a therapist could help you work though your shame and then you might be able to practice privacy and pleasure more effectively? I understand though if you don't feel therapy is an option. There's probably some decent books you can get at the library instead of therapy sessions. Anyway, I read your introduction and now seeing this I'm wondering if what might be best is working on the psychological barrier and the rest would probably come more naturally to you.