Ways to clean a dick

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
AnalWizard

Ways to clean a dick

Post by AnalWizard » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:42 am

Sometimes when I fucking my wife's ass, I can see it gets dirty. I find if I increase the tempo it cleans itself.

What techniques do you use to clean a dirty dick?

Backdoorlover

Re: Ways to clean a dick

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:45 am

Yeah I get what you mean.

Before we started ass to mouth she never cleaned, we just fucked and some pooh would stick to my cock. But by keep fucking it seemed to melt. But, it was pusched against my balls, so not gone.

I used a tissue cause I’m not into putting poop in my woman’s mouth. And for me, the smell is a turnoff.

So I clean in the shower 😆
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:12 am

Mrs Colt has learned how to clean out and prep thoroughly. It got dirty early in our anal only relationship which bothered her. It didn’t bother me so much, but a clean ass provides more opportunities for fun like ass to mouth. I also enjoy removing my fingers from her ass and we both lick them which she’d never do with a dirty ass. From my perspective, the best way to avoid this is a thorough prep before anal play and penetration.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:23 pm

We rarely have issue with getting dirty. However, she usually cleans me with a baby wipe right after. On those odd ocassions it's been truly dirty she cleans with a baby wipe and then I hop in the shower.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:53 am

I know what you mean about sometimes it disappears. She is usually clean without prep, but the odd time when my cock does get shitty during sex, it doesn't bother me, in fact it can add/alter the sensation. afterwards I used to discreetly turn my back and head for the bathroom to wash, but it felt like some kind of a guilt trip, so I decided to try another approach; after we have finished I will stand and reach for a tissue and wipe any visible poop from my cock and she can look on if she wants. Sometimes she will watch in curiosity. I'll stand in plain view and wipe her poo from my cock, it is almost power play, or could be, but it has changed from an embarrassed withdrawal from the room to a blatant action, and is more fun! I'll then get back on the bed or do whatever, get dressed maybe. I won't wash it at that point though as the smell and taste of her ass on my cock makes for a more erotic blow job for us both, then or later in the day - But I will wash it when I have my shower, it's not like I avoid washing it, just not always straight after sex; that would be like admitting I had done something dirty and needed to cleanse myself, no, I want her sex scent on me for a while. Obviously if I was stinking I would go for a shower, common sense is also a factor :lol:

klizm

Post by klizm » Mon May 01, 2023 2:16 am

My current girlfriend does small enema before fucking so my cock never has been brown or and it never smelled shit. But my previous girlfriend was refusing to do enema and sometimes my cock gots brown. She can also use shower with unscrewed watering can or hygienic shower to wash out turds from asshole. So instead of cleaning of the cock teach your girl to prepare well for anal fucking

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Mon May 01, 2023 1:44 pm

klizm wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 2:16 am
My current girlfriend does small enema before fucking so my cock never has been brown or and it never smelled shit. But my previous girlfriend was refusing to do enema and sometimes my cock gots brown. She can also use shower with unscrewed watering can or hygienic shower to wash out turds from asshole. So instead of cleaning of the cock teach your girl to prepare well for anal fucking

But I don't need her to clean. Wink wink

klizm

Post by klizm » Tue May 02, 2023 1:02 pm

AnalWizard wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 1:44 pm
But I don't need her to clean. Wink wink

Why do u think so? I don't like to fuck girls into unprepared ass and see her shit on the dickhead. The prep doesn't take much time

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue May 02, 2023 10:30 pm

Because if you want to use the ass to fuck, even with cleaning there is always a chance some poop will be on your cock.

If you can’t handle that, you are not a true anal lover. Using that hole, but always expecting it to be clean, is not realistic.

Before we went ass to mouth my girlfriend didn’t clean. So once in every few fucks or so my cock would have some poop on it. I didn’t care. It happens.
She started doing rectum enema’s when we were going to enjoy some ass to mouth sex. And she then liked the idea of being clean so now she does the enema every time we have sex, thus doing ass to mouth every time we have sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

klizm

Post by klizm » Wed May 03, 2023 8:08 am

I agree that during assfucking I may be faced with shit but I have never seen one in latest years because my gf doesn't allow to fuck her asshole if she didn't cleaned it with the enema.
this looks as act of coprophilia but we don't prefer smell of shit during assfucking and suck browned dicks. I saw vidz where people take a dump on body or into mouth but not so much people prefer to do that and suck browned dickheads