Am I the asshole.

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
AnalWizard

Am I the asshole.

Post by AnalWizard » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:23 pm

So about two months back there was a bout of Nora virus doing the rounds in my local kindergarden. Naturally my kids got sick. That place is like a petridish. The Nora virus hit my wife first then I succumb 2 days later.

So there I was. Fit as a fiddle, hearing my wife complain about stomach cramps. Seeing her in discomfort. Suddenly she runs to the toilet and has explosive diarrhea. I just look her in the eye and ask her "Are you making room for me later?"

She smirked back so I just kept repeating that line every time she needed to dash. I think all that priming must have got to her because after the kids were in bed she initiated "I suppose you want to dock .... Even though I'm sick...", "of course, when don't I" came my standard reply. "Come on then" she challenged.

We went to the bedroom, she lubed me up and then slid on top. Normally it's tighter, but I guess that poor muscle had a lot of exercise that day. Furthermore it's normally drier and has more friction. But that day it was dripping wet. As she bobbed up and down i could see the watery shine on my dick. I could hear the quelch and also the stomach grumble. Maybe she needed to poo again because she picked up the pace and was slamming her coccyx against my balls so hard. As I came her coccyx punched my balls, sending cum deeper insider her than we thought possible. My cum must have been soothing because as I blew my load she moaned like you do when getting a massage. Amazingly she kept going for a minute more, completely draining me. Or making sure she was in a position to get off.

Fast forward two days and now I'm the one who's sick with diarrhea, and vomiting.

She initiated "I suppose you want to dock .... Even though you're sick...". Hesitantly i respond "maybe another time." She leans in kisses me, pulls out my cock, strokes it. Has me hard in no time. One hand goes to cup my balls. I realise it's slimmy but before I can react she's shoved a lubed finger up my ass.
As I look at her completely shocked she then picks up the pace with the wank and finger banging the ass. -wtf is this. I give not take.... But fuck this women is incredible. She slips another finger in there. My stomach grumble. She stops, gets up and goes as I protest her leaving.

So the question is.

Am I the asshole for taking my wife when she was sick or is she the asshole for edging me and stopping when I was sick?

Backdoorlover

Re: Am I the asshole.

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:42 pm

She was okay with you fucking her while she was sick.
You tried to avoid her fucking you while you were sick.

In my point of view she took revenge for something you were not to blame off.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥